The Pittsburgher Thread: Want Negativity? Stop and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shockmaster

Sep 11, 2012
Remember last week during the Chargers-Ravens game when Romo said "Both these teams are Super Bowl caliber!"?

:laugh:

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Good lord these divisional PO games have been boring...let’s hope NO and Philly is a little closer...

FlightlessBird

Nov 5, 2005
Pittsburgh
Pats stadium 1/3 full. I know it’s over and cold, etc., but man, talk about a spoiled fan base. :laugh:

I don’t think Rivers goes one snap without yelling/whining at the refs.

He just got a roughing the passer call, yet still has to jaw at the ref as he walks by.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Take a look at Michel, or any other no name Pats RB over the last 10 years and remind me why teams need someone like Bell.

Reactions: KIRK

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Pats stadium 1/3 full. I know it’s over and cold, etc., but man, talk about a spoiled fan base. :laugh:

I don’t think Rivers goes one snap without yelling/whining at the refs.

He just got a roughing the passer call, yet still has to jaw at the ref as he walks by.

They have older fans that remember the dark days so they appreciate this.

But alot of their fans born in 95 or after have literally known nothing but mostly winning. So yeah alot of them are super cocky or least the younger ones I've ran into during sporting events, but I guess they earned it.

We will see how it goes once Brady, Gronk, and Bill retire. Whenever that is.

Reactions: FlightlessBird

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They have older fans that remember the dark days so they appreciate this.

But alot of their fans born in 95 or after have literally known nothing but mostly winning. So yeah alot of them are super cocky or least the younger ones I've ran into during sporting events, but I guess they earned it.

We will see how it goes once Brady, Gronk, and Bill retire. Whenever that is.

Never, they are all cloned and being built up for competition level sports as we speak.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
wow. if the eagles route the saints?....... that would be the biggest upset of the season.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
wow. if the eagles route the saints?....... that would be the biggest upset of the season.

They are so far...and the ball just slipped out of Brees hands...these games this weekend have been blow outs...I keep hoping this one will be closer...

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
They are so far...and the ball just slipped out of Brees hands...these games this weekend have been blow outs...I keep hoping this one will be closer...

Yeah... what a bad div weekend. Which is usually the case. Wildcards are the best. Then the conf championships, and rarely the superbowl.

I think worst matchups is usually Div round, conf, superbowl, wild card... in that order,

Reactions: Andy99

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
I want Rams and Pats in Superbowl so NE can lose back to back and their 4th overall with Brady/BB....5-6 as a franchise.

Don't assume they are back as a top team still...chargers are way overrated. Rivers has choked his whole career.

Speaking of that....Foles and the Eagles have been the exact opposite. If they can win this game...they have Some of the biggest wins in their franchise history under him. They keep talking about trading him but why not trade Wentz? Would get them alot more in a trade and Foles is basically the next Kurt Warner at this point. Just keeps winning.

Edit: Eagles have already had like 5 or 6 season ending injuries to starters and now losing more. If they pull this off...

As for the Pats..Gronk is done. But Eldeman with 9 for 151 yards and White with 15 catches...Chargers D with zero sacks and no turnovers. Chiefs better focus on those 2 guys...thats all Brady will throw to

Last edited:

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
I want Rams and Pats in Superbowl so NE can lose back to back and their 4th overall with Brady/BB....5-6 as a franchise.

Don't assume they are back as a top team still...chargers are way overrated. Rivers has choked his whole career.

Speaking of that....Foles and the Eagles have been the exact opposite. If they can win this game...they have Some of the biggest wins in their franchise history under him. They keep talking about trading him but why not trade Wentz? Would get them alot more in a trade and Foles is basically the next Kurt Warner at this point. Just keeps winning.

Edit: Eagles have already had like 5 or 6 season ending injuries to starters and now losing more. If they pull this off...

As for the Pats..Gronk is done. But Eldeman with 9 for 151 yards and White with 15 catches...Chargers D with zero sacks and no turnovers. Chiefs better focus on those 2 guys...thats all Brady will throw to
Foles was terrible to start the season. I think like hockey and 2 goalies... having 2 qb's in football is priceless. UNLESS you have a Brady or Bree's who rarely get hit like the rest of the qb's in the league.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Want Eagles to pull this off just because of the refs against us against the Saints...making sure they get homefield. Only time they won a Superbowl...they cant win on the road .

I know most want the Chiefs to beat the Pats but there would be nothing better than this season ending with the Pats losing another Superbowl. 5 wins is obviously great...but 4 losses? Great end to the season. As long as it's the Rams winning and not the Saints(NFLs team at the moment).

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Want Eagles to pull this off just because of the refs against us against the Saints...making sure they get homefield. Only time they won a Superbowl...they cant win on the road .

I know most want the Chiefs to beat the Pats but there would be nothing better than this season ending with the Pats losing another Superbowl. 5 wins is obviously great...but 4 losses? Great end to the season. As long as it's the Rams winning and not the Saints(NFLs team at the moment).
I want Mahomes to win honestly. Guy just seems like he puts the effort in big time. Not for other teams lack or equal effort. I just like KC out of the rest of the assholes.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh

No, if the Pats never even make another Super Bowl in my lifetime it still would be too soon.

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
Here come the refs making sure the Saints win. Knew it was coming. Eagles WR mauled on that 3rd and long...no call. Saints backed up in near their endzone...holding on defense.

Rams better beat this NFLs team

JimmyTwoTimes

Apr 13, 2010
No, if the Pats never even make another Super Bowl in my lifetime it still would be too soon.

Yeah i get that...since theres always that chance they win. 8 straight AFC championships now tho. If they lose to Chiefs its "oh well we are still the most dominant team" but if they lose back to back Superbowls and 4 overall under Brady/BB? Thats all that will be talked about. Superbowls are what are remembered.

After losing to the Eagles last year fans wanted BB fired for sitting Butler. Imagine the outrage after losing another.

Back to back losses would be the perfect ending to the Brady/BB era. Making up for some of those rigged/cheating years. And just imagine if the Seahawks and Falcons didnt hand them those Superbowls. Yeah the Pats dominated the AFC(because of us..Tomlin) but could/should have been 3-5 right now in the big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad