The Pittsburgher Thread: Want Negativity? Stop and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Agreed... if it's not truly what they want.

If he’s in demand as the media contends, then they’ll get a good return...I think teams see the problems between him and the organization and think the Steelers feel they have to trade him, so the offers are probably low right now...at some point, they need to sit down with AB, and if he truly wants to be traded, he needs to come out and accept responsibility to help the team drum up more interest...otherwise, keep him and just keep docking his pay, suspending him if he doesn’t show up and meet his obligations...he’s very narcissistic and stat oriented so he’ll want to play and play well so he can be the GOAT...

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Brady 3/3 on drives for touchdowns.

The Chargers are in big trouble. New England is simply unstoppable in Foxborough.

The Chargers’ D, even with all these big name DBs, looks like how the Steelers’ D usually looks against New England.

Reactions: Andy99

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
That sounds like something nice for the AB apologists.

Seriously, how do people try to blame others for AB quitting on the team in the most important game of the season?
To be fair I'm on neither side. I think Ben isn't a great leader and I think Brown is drama Queen.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
To offer some hope, this isn’t drastically different than how the Chargers started against the Steelers, and we all saw how that one ended.

But the Patriots aren’t the Steelers. They don’t choke and lose multiple games at home in a given season.

Reactions: KIRK

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Tom won’t go away. Funny - Rivers gets drilled on a delay of game and no flag. Think that happens to Brady with no consequence?

Chargers punted again. New England has a ways to go this time, but if they drive to field goal range, we’re going to have to start hoping KC can get it done so history doesn’t keep ****ing repeating itself and for once we get a different AFC representative in the Super Bowl.

mynameisnick4

Jan 18, 2012
Pittsburgh
It hurts my soul to watch a well coached, disciplined, and consistent team like the Patriots. Something the Steelers never have and never will be under Tomlin.

Reactions: Pens x

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
The Chargers are better at nearly every position.

Two problems.

They’re not better at QB and coach.

The Patriots’ dynasty lives on.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
It is why I wished for the Steelers losing that last game. Even if they got in they wouldn't have won a single playoff game. And I would rather be picking 18 than 20. Better chance of getting the player, like CB, that we want.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Shout out to every team (Steelers included despite beating them) for allowing the Pats a first round bye and home playoff game.

Luckily the Colts didn’t beat the Chiefs yesterday, else we would be in for another blowout next week.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
King returns a punt for a TD against the Steelers, benefiting from some blocks in the back that probably could’ve been called.

Tom Brady and Lord Belichick show up on the other side of the field and he fumbles the punt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad