The Pittsburgher Thread: Want Negativity? Stop and say hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
Saints are going to pull this off I know it. Eagles have done jack since scoring 14. Jack.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
The Eagles' D has played pretty well today. Too bad Foles has reverted to below average to average Foles (but in his defense, his receivers haven't been open that often). To beat the Saints in NO, Rams will likely have to score 30.

Foles seems to be in the same category as Ryan Fitzpatrick. Great guy to have as a backup. Bad guy to have as your clear number 1.

Edit: Eagles have life.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
HAHAHA why would you rush a play before the 2 minute warning!? HAHAHA you earned the defeat you morons.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Yep, pretty dumb decision not to just let the play clock go to 2 minutes. They were inside their territory no need to hurry up and get the play off.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I guess they’ll have to clean up the horse poop the old fashioned way in Philadelphia this year.
I feel like the Eagles were becoming this super hip and cool team to like.

F them and their obnoxious fans. “Herp derp, go birds!” “Big *ick Nick!”

Glad they got eliminated.

Fine with any of the remaining teams besides the Patriots winning. Not too into the Saints either. Probably the Chiefs, or Rams, I’d prefer.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Let’s go Chiefs or Rams.

Anthony Lynn was overwhelmed by the Pats, he was awful.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Nothing is going to change.

AB will get traded.
We'll still score a decent amount of touchdowns.
Ben will still have a good season.
Tomlin will still be around.
Leadership will still be an issue.
Stupid coaching decisions will always be a thing with this head coach.

The "era" of this trash will end when Ben retires and Tomlin is finally fired. I am 100% convinced, it's a multitude of things that need to happen for this to just be cleansed.

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I feel like the Eagles were becoming this super hip and cool team to like.

F them and their obnoxious fans. “Herp derp, go birds!” “Big *ick Nick!”

Glad they got eliminated.

Fine with any of the remaining teams besides the Patriots winning. Not too into the Saints either. Probably the Chiefs, or Rams, I’d prefer.
I don't know where my parents went wrong with my brother, but he's an Eagles fan and he was chirping me after the 1st, I told him...never say never with the Saints man, just watch.

I'm now $1,500 richer.

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Hate to say it but the way NE looked yesterday nobody is beating them. The crazy part is after we beat them late this season I truly thought the end of the Dynasty was upon us. Wrong

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I don't know where my parents went wrong with my brother, but he's an Eagles fan and he was chirping me after the 1st, I told him...never say never with the Saints man, just watch.

I'm now $1,500 richer.
I mean to be fair, their coach and most of their players seem likeable. But their fans literally have not shut up since that super bowl, going hard after fans of franchises that are way more successful than theirs. The videos of them throwing **** at Vikings fans last year and just being obnoxious were celebrated, like WOW COOL!

Well, if you want to live in the present, they’re now at home eliminated just like all but 4 other teams.

@2wayPlay I would’ve much preferred the Steelers make the playoffs to get more interest these past 2 weekends obviously, but if they would’ve lost the way the Chargers did to New England - what good would have making the playoffs done? Just extended the inevitable frustration.

New England with YET ANOTHER FREE PASS TO THE AFCCG... needed to not get a first round bye and basically second round bye too with a home game against a franchise whose heads they are in bigger than the Steelers. Thankfully, they have to go on the road where they haven’t been nearly as good this year.

What’s amazing to me beyond the fact they shredded a seemingly good defense is the fact that their own defense played lights out. The threat of them winning again stays alive... the dynasty literally will not die until Brady or Belichick leaves it seems.

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Want Eagles to pull this off just because of the refs against us against the Saints...making sure they get homefield. Only time they won a Superbowl...they cant win on the road .

I know most want the Chiefs to beat the Pats but there would be nothing better than this season ending with the Pats losing another Superbowl. 5 wins is obviously great...but 4 losses? Great end to the season. As long as it's the Rams winning and not the Saints(NFLs team at the moment).

If it makes Steelers fans happy :laugh:

Losing in the Superbowl... Not making the playoffs again with a contender.........
HATERS GONNA HATE!!!!

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
BB and Brady will likely have something up their sleeves for Andy and Mahomes. A new wrinkle that will knock them off their game and look pedestrian.

I hope that KC gives them a proper add whoopin but I’m not holding my breath. That team always finds ways to win while the Steelers find new ways to lose...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad