The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelolers and PSU/OSU Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I may have asked this before, I know there’s a smattering of PSU, OSU and Pitt fans on here, but are there any WVU fans?

I’m watching them thoroughly dominate Texas Tech right now, in Lubbock, and man, this team has a very legitimate shot to win the Big 12. What’s scary is: you know what you’re getting with them offensively with Will Grier - dude is basically an NFL Quarterback toying with Big 12 defenses. But... they also look good defensively, too.

Probably going to come down to their game with Oklahoma. And they get them at home. If there is a year for them to win the Big 12, this is the year.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I may have asked this before, I know there’s a smattering of PSU, OSU and Pitt fans on here, but are there any WVU fans?

I’m watching them thoroughly dominate Texas Tech right now, in Lubbock, and man, this team has a very legitimate shot to win the Big 12. What’s scary is: you know what you’re getting with them offensively with Will Grier - dude is basically an NFL Quarterback toying with Big 12 defenses. But... they also look good defensively, too.

Probably going to come down to their game with Oklahoma. And they get them at home. If there is a year for them to win the Big 12, this is the year.
only when there is no pit/pen state :)

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
I guess I would count myself as an erstwhile WVU fan. That's who I grew up watching. Went to school there. Lived in Morgantown a while. Burned some couches. Etc.

They look great now... when the pressure is on and the big game is at hand... they'll choke it all away, as usual.

Pens1566

Aug 2, 2005
WV

<raises hand/>

Reactions: Rossi Rat

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
Football coaches are all 96% meatheads. Franklin goes for it near mid field on a 4th and 2, gets it and then goes run, run pass punt.......... lol maroons

Glorified gym teacher

Reactions: PensandCaps
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad