The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelolers and PSU/OSU Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Wow... that is a shocking stat. In full stadium white outs PSU is only 5-5. I would have bet my house on something better than that. Even @Rossi Rat was talking about the home field advantage, but I guess it doesn't match up with results.

Dick Sledge

The Tactleneck
Feb 11, 2009
What's hysterical is even if Penn State wins they better pray to god they either don't lose, or OSU loses another game.

We know who the committee will pick if they're both 1 loss teams.

Gotta put the more popular program in the playoffs. Ratings baby.

Pengwins

Jun 13, 2017
Wow... that is a shocking stat. In full stadium white outs PSU is only 5-5. I would have bet my house on something better than that. Even @Rossi Rat was talking about the home field advantage, but I guess it doesn't match up with results.
they obviously only do it when they are playing a really good team, not crap teams like pitt ldo

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The best team in the Big 10. We are.

Yeah college sports will never get under my skin. :laugh: I saw my team win national championships. When you get one in the 2000s, come visit me. I love OSU as I was scouted to play hockey there, went there, and my uncle played football there back in the day. But honestly I'm graduated and don't really care either way. I enjoy college football but i'd take a OSU loss here for any Pens win ANY day.

Pens first

Steelers/Buckeyes/Pirates second

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
What's hysterical is even if Penn State wins they better pray to god they either don't lose, or OSU loses another game.

We know who the committee will pick if they're both 1 loss teams.

Gotta put the more popular program in the playoffs. Ratings baby.

Oh it's the most disgusting system of all time. :laugh: It's alllll about money baby. It's so sad.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Shouldn’t be this close right now. PSU missed so many opportunities in the 1st half...

The D and O are getting their second wind though.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Yeah, sorry everyone. I know you wanted us to lose.

But this was Trace McSorley’s night.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I do wonder why coaches refuse to go QB sneak. If anyone has made a life of QB sneaks on important plays, it has to be Tom Brady. I cannot believe coaches do not go QB sneak. Blows my mind.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I'll probably get laughed at by Big 10 folks, but PSU/Michigan are my 2nd favorite teams, so not mad when PSU beats us.

- PSU: My dad grew up in Philly and PSU was the only thing he got on radio so he became a PSU fan and always has been. Didn't go to school there or anything. So I grew up watching them from time to time.

- Michigan: I went to Red's hockey school every single year. I stayed in their dorms. Red taught me more about hockey than I ever would have imagined. Used to love UM hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad