The Pittsburgher Thread: Steelolers and PSU/OSU Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Nah PSU Games have been like this all year. They let Pitt hang around no matter how bad Pitt tried to give it back, then PSU ran away. They let Illinois hang around and then ran away. They left the door open for OSU, but that PSU offense is moving. OSU defense just wasn't breaking. Bending, though.

These are how the games are played by PSU. Leave the door open than slam it shut.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Nah PSU Games have been like this all year. They let Pitt hang around no matter how bad Pitt tried to give it back, then PSU ran away. They let Illinois hang around and then ran away. They left the door open for OSU, but that PSU offense is moving. OSU defense just wasn't breaking. Bending, though.

These are how the games are played by PSU. Leave the door open than slam it shut.
Yep. Franklin has the team to go Clubber Lang.

Problem here is, OSU isn’t the kinda team that will accept that beating.

I do expect a big second half from Trace, for those of you PSU haters thinking there’s been a big momentum shift.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005

Yea but those games aren’t against the number 4 team in the country. I’m not really a fan, I’m a transplant from the burgh. PSU rarely impresses me, TBH. I loved watching Barkley, though.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The O-Line is 100% different from the first half for OSU. Got absolutely blown up. Now they are blowing PSU off the line.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
McSorley won’t do anything at the next level if he gets drafted. The guy wants to run 24/7.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Is Mike Tomlin coaching PSU tonight? What the f*** is the point of that?

edit: Haskins is BAD tonight. He has throws all night and can't hit him. The drops early and the overall atmosphere is wrecking him. Youth will youth, I guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->