GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Steelers vs. some Jag offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coastal Kev

There will be "I told you so's" Bet on it
Feb 16, 2013
The Low Country, SC
They never once took a chance on D or changed their plan.

NEVER ONCE CHANGED

even with Jax tearing them apart.

3rd and 5, game on the line, soft zone.

HA HA

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
I'd never think we'd lose a game in the playoffs scoring 42 and Ben throwing for 400+ yards. I still can't wrap my head around the first half horse shit calls and then the 4th down call and then the onside kick f*** up.

Jesus christ.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Phil Simms cracks me up!

"Tomlin will have to answer for many of his decisions today"

Oh, Phil... don't you know who he works for? He doesn't have to give answers, just throw out some big words he just looked up on Word Power and the Rooneys will buy in.

Bill Cowher needed 3 years of not making the playoffs having only lost in a SB previously to get a warning. It will take 5 consecutive losing seasons after Ben retires for the Rooneys to even think about admonishing a Rooney Rule hire.

Reactions: Kip Drordy

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Went out. What are they saying. BTW, for those wanting to blame Ben . . .

Ben Roethlisberger today: 37/58 C/ATT 469 passing yards 5 touchdowns 1 interception Passer rating 110.5
Decisions during the game, they said they would get into later, that "he has a lot to answer for", but they mentioned that during the week that Tomlin several times mentioned playing New England in a few weeks. "don't think Jacksonville didn't use that as motivation during the week."

Now they are getting into it, "the onside kick, bad decision", Went onto to explain why. Obviously time management.
Should have kicked the field goal first.
Absurd play calling on the 4th and 1.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
He knows it's over, and he knows there's no point to coming back.

Ben deserved better today, the booing was shitty to hear and see, but the guy threw 5 TD's and threw for 469 yards. He literally did all he could do to win this game, the defense shat the bed and the coaching staff dragged its ass on that shit leaving a giant streak all over this.

td_ice

Peter shows the way
Aug 13, 2005
USA
Boomer is praising Ben and his play today. Says he will be back. (obviously he doesn't know for sure, but very complimentary of Ben.)

Reactions: KIRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad