GDT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Steelers vs. some Jag offs

Status
Not open for further replies.

maacoshark

Jul 22, 2017
That on side kick with 2:2o and 2 timeouts.... just WOW:huh:
That was the final blow. Some poor playing calling hurt too. The play I thought killed the Steelers was the fumble by big Ben that was returned for a TD. Probably Ben's biggest weakness is hanging onto the ball too long. He should have thrown it away.

NewAgeOutlaw

Belie Dat!
Jul 15, 2011
412/724
The thing is that Tomlin is always this stupid. It just gets glossed over because they get bailed out by talent. Even today, this game would have been a laugher if it weren't for a few outstanding individual efforts.

Teams win football games. The Steelers are a collection of very talented (and arrogant) individuals.

Reactions: That1Kid and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
The thing is that Tomlin is always this stupid. It just gets glossed over because they get bailed out by talent. Even today, this game would have been a laugher if it weren't for a few outstanding individual efforts.

Teams win football games. The Steelers are a collection of very talented (and arrogant) individuals.

Coached by the most arrogant of them all . . .

Reactions: ZeroPucksGiven

UNB Bruins Fan

Mar 11, 2008
Fredericton, NB

Just going to say this...they have been getting by on talent alone all season. It finally caught up to them today.

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Well the good thing is that I'm sure the offseason won't have any needless drama. Not this team...

TNT87

Jun 23, 2010
PA
Coached by the most arrogant of them all . . .

mike-tomlin-Agent-300x235.jpg

Reactions: KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
CBS post game show rightfully ripping Tomlin.

Went out. What are they saying. BTW, for those wanting to blame Ben . . .

Ben Roethlisberger today: 37/58 C/ATT 469 passing yards 5 touchdowns 1 interception Passer rating 110.5

Griffin6612

Jun 28, 2007
So who's going to watch the partiots become the best nfl team in histy in a few weeks?
Saints are winning it all. And they would have beat us too. We wouldnt have stopped those 2 rbs. And Brees. Its time for his second title.
Hey I'm fine with that. I live in New Orleans and was born here. I'll host any of you yinzers if they win. Mardi gras is just starting.

Still my dad must be crushed. I'll give him a week to cool off.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Phil Simms cracks me up!

"Tomlin will have to answer for many of his decisions today"

Oh, Phil... don't you know who he works for? He doesn't have to give answers, just throw out some big words he just looked up on Word Power and the Rooneys will buy in.

Reactions: TNT87
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad