The Pittsburgher Thread: It feels so dark and cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snooki Stackhouse

Dec 6, 2007
Pittsburgh
AB has some significant mental health issues. The sooner the Steelers can cut ties the better. Some day the guy's transgressions aren't going to be limited to weird videos and tweets, unproven hints of domestic violence, etc. He's going to blow up and it's going to be bad. Ticking time bomb.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Mr. Big Chest?:facepalm:

Dude is so stupid its hilarious.

Hes also a huge hypocrite, if we already didnt know that by now.

His little bullshit 10 questions with AB he said it isnt about money, its about the love of the sports.

Not a week later he is on Instagram telling teams with guaranteed money to call him.

The fact he believes he is the victim here is insane.

Literally every slight he claims the steelers did to him is bullshit.

Hes mad Tomlin called him a quitter? Bro you quit on your team and didnt answer your phone until game day.

Ben gets special treatment? Oh you mean like you not having to stay in a dorm during training camp and allowed to be late to meetings?

This is either the world biggest troll job, or he really is mentally messed up.

Reactions: domaug and TNT87

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
I also honestly believe he is stupid enough to truly think he is gonna decide where he goes.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
This is all because Odell got paid a lot more than him. As soon as that happened he went awol at training camp and nothing has been the same since. It's all about money. He proved that on IG live today.

Reactions: Andy99

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Exactly why the Steelers didn't want to give more gtd's to Bell at a expendable position. This would have happened on a way bigger scale and in house during the season. They could only offer Bell what they gave AB and he didn't want it. Steelers in a lose/lose situation.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Funny-Boy-Fake-Muscle-Gif.gif

The call me Mr. Big Chest.

Reactions: domaug and KIRK

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013

Well at least they have the balls to say no to letting him talk to other teams.

That would only hurt our leverage in this ordeal.

He will go to whoever the f*** we say he is going to.

However I feel like if we send him to a shit team, he will end up nutting out and being traded to someone like NE for a 6th round pick and this jackass will end up getting what he wants in the end.

Reactions: KIRK

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
Anything less than a 2nd will be a huge disappointment of a return.

On the other hand, if all offers are crap then he should be sent to the worst team possible. Washington likes to take on stupid contracts, maybe they'll be interested.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Well at least they have the balls to say no to letting him talk to other teams.

That would only hurt our leverage in this ordeal.

He will go to whoever the **** we say he is going to.

However I feel like if we send him to a **** team, he will end up nutting out and being traded to someone like NE for a 6th round pick and this jackass will end up getting what he wants in the end.

Since he cares naught about winning.... as long as that **** team reworked his deal to “show him the money” he’ll be a model citizen...

He is so Jerry McGuire I’m really laughing hard rn...

Reactions: USMC607

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
That Mr. big chest stuff is fake, right? Right?!

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I think the guy actually is mentally ill. The team should have told him that they'll only consider trade offers after he sees some mental health professionals.

That said, I still can't wait until someone asks him what his cup size is. Maybe people should call him AB Double D.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Anything less than a 2nd will be a huge disappointment of a return.

On the other hand, if all offers are crap then he should be sent to the worst team possible. Washington likes to take on stupid contracts, maybe they'll be interested.

I agree. It's hard to nail his worth down. He's one of the best in the league still and has the productivity to prove it. His age and contract kills it though. Guys like Cooper netted a 1st, and Cooper isn't nearly as productive, but he's 6 years younger.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
I'm also curious the line the team is going to take with Bell. I'd absolutely transition tag him.

Reactions: OnMyOwn

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
That Mr. big chest stuff is fake, right? Right?!

That's one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. I think the guy actually is mentally ill. The team should have told him that they'll only consider trade offers after he sees some mental health professionals.

That said, I still can't wait until someone asks him what his cup size is. Maybe people should call him AB Double D.

1c8cc5571fd8431d0fe71307982243f8393498ea_hq.gif

Reactions: SHOOTANDSCORE

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
When this is all said and done, I think Bell fires his agent. Unfortunately, Bell fires his agent 18 months too late. The amount of money that agent cost Le'Veon Bell is staggering. I pin this on the agent because the player isn't there for negotiations. The player hears what the agent says.

When this is all said and done, I think Bell will have lost somewhere around 25-30m dollars - almost 15m from last season, and the deal he would have signed this season had he put up good stats, which would have been with the team of his choosing at around 30-40m guaranteed. Just an epic misfire and cost this guy a ton of money. I'll be personally shocked if a team is even over 10m per season when free agency starts.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
We will see who gets the last laugh.
We have a team coached by Tomlin. We certainly won’t get the last laugh. I am confident that AB will go to a decent team and be very successful whereas we will be stuck in this mediocrity until
Ben retires.

At the end of the day, we still have awful coaching and a poor defense. Sure, some of the distractions will be gone but there will just be new issues under Tomlin.

Now Tomlin will have an excuse when we suck next year. How is he supposed to win without Bell and Brown!?!?

Last edited:

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Would anyone like to see Anthony Barr in here? I haven't paid much attention to him, but I remember him being highly athletic and disruptive in his draft year. His stats look decent, with the sacks being a bit low.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad