Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
avZjrNH.gif

Reactions: domaug

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
Tony Romo: shut the f*** up about the Pats being some sort of underdog. they're not. they were never an underdog for the last 18 years. take that stupid, childish narrative that crybaby Boston fans made up behind the barn and end it.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
I’m so sick and tired of these f***ing teams beating themselves against the Pats.

This f***ing team isn’t 11 Jesus Christs out there, yet you always find ways to overthink yourselves and hand it to them.

Poor, poor f***ing Brady and all the disrespect he gets. f***ing Dangerfield out there...

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
I'm going to go puke.

Patriots luck was so evident yet again, they're talented, don't get me wrong.

But they're so much more luckier than other teams it is ridiculous.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
41 year old and still owning the NFL and its top young players....it really is an honor and a privilege to watch the GOAT operate

turd

Feb 1, 2013
Death, taxes, Patriots in the super bowl. Barf. Could care less to watch it.

Reactions: Andy99

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
Tony Romo: shut the **** up about the Pats being some sort of underdog. they're not. they were never an underdog for the last 18 years. take that stupid, childish narrative that crybaby Boston fans made up behind the barn and end it.
isn't that exactly what he said? That the Pats took offense to being called underdogs because it's ridiculous to call the Pats underdogs?

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Tony Romo: shut the **** up about the Pats being some sort of underdog. they're not. they were never an underdog for the last 18 years. take that stupid, childish narrative that crybaby Boston fans made up behind the barn and end it.

That has been the stupidest narrative in sports history. No one picked KC before the game in the broadcasts and then they push that narrative.

Makes me want to kick a puppy.

domaug

Play Virtua Fighter, let's go Pens
Sep 28, 2017
up de Eynon
isn't that exactly what he said? That the Pats took offense to being called underdogs because it's ridiculous to call the Pats underdogs?
idk if that's what Romo meant, but hearing him even mention it immediately shut my brain off and made my blood boil

Ogrezilla

Nerf Herder
Jul 5, 2009
Pittsburgh
idk if that's what Romo meant, but hearing him even mention it immediately shut my brain off and made my blood boil
I turned it off right as they scored, but earlier in the game that's what he was saying about it. He just laughed at the idea of them being underdogs.

Fatty McLardy

Oct 6, 2017
How can anyone hate this guy, i'm a diehard steelers fan but you guys are nuts with your Brady hate, the guy is pure class, he's deserved everything that came to him, he's the Crosby of NFL.

Bingo71

Apr 3, 2018
Corry, PA
Death, taxes, Patriots in the super bowl. Barf. Could care less to watch it.
I refuse to watch this year and I’m serious this time. I refuse to have my intelligence offended by watching teams f*** themselves over when they play the Pats.

But hey, Tomlin and his defenders will be able to “hang their hats”’on the fact that the Steelers beat the SB champs this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad