The Pittsburgher Thread: It feels so dark and cold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
JuJu is 100% going to be the same in about 3 years
you think he's watching this clusterf*** of epic proportions unfold, the fanbase turning on him, the issues it's causing... and not thinking to himself "hmm.. probably shouldn't let that happen in a few years"

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Worst part is, is he basically sabotaged any value he did have with his off field antics this offseason so far.

Was it on purpose or not? Who knows.

But we just went from a surefire late first to mid 2nd round pick. To praying for a 3rd or 4th.

He doesn’t seem smart enough to have done it on purpose.

He’s just f***ed up and can’t not be crazy. No reason to think otherwise.

Reactions: KIRK

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
you think he's watching this cluster**** of epic proportions unfold, the fanbase turning on him, the issues it's causing... and not thinking to himself "hmm.. probably shouldn't let that happen in a few years"

No. I think all he cares about is having a camera on him 24/7

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
If the Steelers got a third for Martavis Bryant, they should at least be able to get that for Brown. Raiders have a bunch of picks this year...

K Fleur

Sacrifice
Mar 28, 2014
Juju had shown more heart at 20 years old than AB or Bell have shown in their whole careers.

I seriously doubt JuJu turns into a diva like them in 3 years.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
The fact JuJu likes doing a bunch of social media stuff means next to nothing. That’s his generation. They all do it regardless of status.

It’s when you act like Brown 24/7 things get ridiculous.

Reactions: USMC607

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
Knowing that you tend to understand how player value works and that you seem to be one of the more rational posters especially when it comes to this certain topic I kind of figured that was before he went even crazier. So updated prediction with all the new info at hand?

Don't know.

That said, IF there's nothing to be had, I wouldn't release AB until it was absolutely necessary, to make sure he loses cash this year. I mean, it doesn't matter to the Steelers from a cap perspective anyway.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
A 1st would be very lucky. A 2nd and a future 3rd or 4th would be gold.

Oh, I think you're hoping for a mid 2nd at this point. I suspect you'd get an early 3rd from one of the cap rich bottom feeding teams.

AB is nuts. The 1st possibility is gone. BUT, someone may step up just to make sure they get him.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Oh, I think you're hoping for a mid 2nd at this point. I suspect you'd get an early 3rd from one of the cap rich bottom feeding teams.

AB is nuts. The 1st possibility is gone. BUT, someone may step up just to make sure they get him.

Oh I understand the offers and diminished values.

I understand that he could be a distraction.

But I also understand the enormous cap hit trading him would entail.

I also understand what he would produce despite being a pretty despicable human being.

There is no perfect answer, but on balance if you can't even get a first, keep and use him.

Reactions: The Old Master

TimmyD

Nov 11, 2013
Greensburg, PA
Alright Mark Madden.

The guy does pretty much everything in front of a camera. He can talk about needing the Steelers to not be like the Kardashian’s, but behind Brown and Ben he is the most Kardashian like Steeler on the roster. All he does is crave attention

2wayPlay

Dec 25, 2018
Ben and Tomlin should get a lot of the blame for the AB debacle. Tomlin allowed this behavior and culture. Ben calling people out publicly and going out of his way to praise JuJu. Should have known ABcould never handle that and would view it as disrespect.

That being said AB is a psychotic lunatic. What a sad ending to an all time statistical Steeler.

James Harrison
Leveon
AB

3 years ago who could have ever thought those 3 guys would be hated by Steeler Nation. This culture is toxic

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
Ben and Tomlin should get a lot of the blame for the AB debacle. Tomlin allowed this behavior and culture. Ben calling people out publicly and going out of his way to praise JuJu. Should have known ABcould never handle that and would view it as disrespect.

That being said AB is a psychotic lunatic. What a sad ending to an all time statistical Steeler.

James Harrison
Leveon
AB

3 years ago who could have ever thought those 3 guys would be hated by Steeler Nation. This culture is toxic

I’ll never understand how people put the blame on Ben.

Did he make AB throw furniture at a kid? Call a reporter racist for speculating on an injury? Threaten another reporter about breaking his jaw?

How dare Ben compliment another receiver... and didn’t AB try to blame his teammates for why he walked out? Questioning their dedication for why he was upset and walked out... the same guy who decided not to show up to work earlier in the year.

He’s f***ed up. People need to understand it’s that simple and not someone else’s fault.

Reactions: Rossi Rat and KIRK

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005
JuJu is the second or third most “Kardashian” like player on the roster... all the guy does is want to be in front of a camera and he is consistently craving attention

Yeah, but the question is whether he's going to be more Hines Ward (who never met a camera he didn't tell 'nobody ever gave me a chance') or more AB.

NMK11

Apr 6, 2013
I’ll never understand how people put the blame on Ben.

Did he make AB throw furniture at a kid? Call a reporter racist for speculating on an injury? Threaten another reporter about breaking his jaw?

How dare Ben compliment another receiver... and didn’t AB try to blame his teammates for why he walked out? Questioning their dedication for why he was upset and walked out... the same guy who decided not to show up to work earlier in the year.

He’s ****ed up. People need to understand it’s that simple and not someone else’s fault.

Say what now?

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Even Mark Madden is right sometimes... and he's right about that. Juju loves the spotlight as much as the next Steeler.
You can love the spotlight and not end up being a cancerous teammate to the point you quit on the team and demand to be traded.

Reactions: domaug
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad