OT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Good JuJu comes at a high price

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
One clear thing in the early going: the Chiefs and Ravens are every bit as good as advertised. They’re the best 2 teams in the AFC by far, IMO.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
One clear thing in the early going: the Chiefs and Ravens are every bit as good as advertised. They’re the best 2 teams in the AFC by far, IMO.

the contenders are already showing up the first game of the season...should be very telling for the Steelers tomorrow

Reactions: Rossi Rat

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
Andrews would have been a perfect Steeler. Pisses me off every time i'm reminded we traded up for Rudolph instead.
They are just an incredibly well run franchise. The fact that they were able to draft Patrick Queen this year too...

At this point, I’m accepting that Lamar Jackson won’t be “figured out” and will continue to be an issue. I mean maybe eventually but not looking like any time soon. I’m just hoping he really isn’t a postseason performer.

also, lol @ the fact LJ Fort is suddenly this force on D for the Ravens. FFS.

Last edited:

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
We may be stuck in Tomlin purgatory, but it in no way, shape or form compares to the god awful gridiron diarrhea the Browns squirt on the field every season.

You would think a team would accidentally get good with all those top picks after 20 years.

It’s like they actively try to be this embarrassing, because the odds are so agt being this bad for so long.

Reactions: Andy99 and KIRK

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Id rather have him than... any current Steelers RB. Still don’t know where the rushing attack will come from this year.

btw LeVeon with 6 carries 14 yds. Doubtful to return with a hammy lol

My hope is that the pass will assist the run, because the passing game should be really good.

JTG

Sep 30, 2007
Calais Campbell is a guy I wanted in the worst way in his draft year. Never envisioned he'd be able to pressure a QB the way he has been over his career, but man has he had a good one.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Rivers being Rivers...everyone said he’ll be better away from the Chargers crappy O line, but no...INTs at critical times per usual

wheelz87

LGP
Jun 28, 2011
Pittsburgh
My hope is that the pass will assist the run, because the passing game should be really good.

It should be a fun offense to watch..if Ben can stay healthy. And I really don’t want to have to count on him throwing 40-50 times a game.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Baltimore does look good and I know they are but I wont use Cleveland as some bench mark.

They have never done anything to get the hype they get besides sign some high profile ufas and trade for OBJ.

But every yr they've underachieved and for all intents and purposes have been the same old browns... Maybe slightly more difficult to play against.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
`Eagles and Colts both go up big and blow leads against two crappy teams. Really disappointing starts for those two. And now the Bears have come back against the Lions after looking dead. If/when we go back to normal, I'd say preseason games will not return.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig