OT: The Pittsburgher Thread - Good JuJu comes at a high price

Status
Not open for further replies.

OswaldBates

Dec 31, 2019
that athletic piece on ben's rehab is a great read, but how damn weird is a 4 man BEAR hunting group of ben, merril hoge, hoge's college roommate, and...james washington?! granted i know washingtons a bit of a cowboy, but still.
Washington Grew up on a farm

Reactions: KIRK

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
DK Metcalf and Diontae Johnson had identical PFF grades last year. Metcalf had arguably the best QB throwing him the ball. DJ had a practice squad QB.

I think we can all agree we need a DJ and not a DK.

SouthGeorge

May 2, 2018
Wow that was a really intricate route there, You Got me:sarcasm:

Honestly doesn't matter when he does this once a game. Not to mention his presence and teams having to double him every play opens up so much for everybody else. Seahawks offense has been explosive/way better since he joined the team.

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
If we could re-do the third round pick I still wouldn't take Metcalf if he was there. I'd take McLaurin, who I also think was the pick if Johnson wasn't available.

Reactions: That1Kid

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013

Yeesh... man relax i was joking.

I know a certain someone on this board likes to bang the desk about Metcalf.

And at the time I wrote that was when he dropped an easy catch. Just boop right off the hands.

Was trying to be facetious.

USMC607

Apr 4, 2013
Jeez my fault everyone I made a joke I didn't expect to start the whole DJ vs DK battle up again especially for everyone who doesn't have his cheerleader blocked.

Reactions: Rave7215

VanIsle

Jun 5, 2007
Comox Valley, B.C.
I am just excited for a fellow B.C.er and Canadian Chase Claypool to see what he can do in the big leagues.

If Ju-Ju is impressed with him then hopefully he can light it up this year with an actual QB.

Al Smith

Apr 28, 2012
Is there a more fruitless endeavor than playing woulda, coulda, shoulda on the two year-old draft?

Oh man, this is HF, the stupid debates here can go on way more than two years.

Let’s talk about that Stanley Cup handshake in Detroit.

Reactions: USMC607

Iggy Smalls

Jun 6, 2010
I hope the expectations for Claypool are kept in check. I think the lack of a preseason will affect several rookies. I'd be happy to see him get 50 yards tonight; the offense has a lot of targets and he won't be the primary unless something goes quite wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad