OT: The Philadelphia Seventy-Sixers are glad to have a Butler part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Pure comedy. The only player on our team that likes to attempt to shoot the ball is our center.
Ballhanders? Nope. Shooters doing their job? Nope?
29 year old who we paid a premium to shoot the ball? Nope.

Reactions: Jtown

Embiid

Off IR for now
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
FUGLY! Also deflating b/c they needed to show more than this. I would hope in the second half they can wake the eff up and earn some semblance of respect...

FatTugboatFlahr

Apr 6, 2012
Philadelphia
Elton needs to make a f***ing trade, he's done nothing but waste roster spots all year.

When we have starters out, we get f***ing destroyed by good teams because we have no depth at all.

Ruck Over

When the revolution comes, pants will do you no gd
Apr 19, 2016
Philadelphia, Pa
Is it too early to say I miss Corey Booker? Edit: fail :facepalm:

No, not really, I miss Dario and RoCo. But yeah, depth is horribad. I remember when the trades for Muscala and Chandler were announced, there was a fleeting thought they'd be waived and bought out, then the roster spots could be used on someone else. At least with Chandler, that might've been the smart move. I don't see either back next year, Muscala maybe if there's a pity party.

Last edited:

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
Is it too early to say I miss Corey Booker?

No, not really, I miss Dario and RoCo. But yeah, depth is horribad. I remember when the trades for Muscala and Chandler were announced, there was a fleeting thought they'd be waived and bought out, then the roster spots could be used on someone else. At least with Chandler, that might've been the smart move. I don't see either back next year, Muscala maybe if there's a pity party.
Corey Brewer is the guy we just had on a 10 day. Corey Booker is a politician :laugh:.

Our bench is beginning to resemble downtown Newark circa '02 right about now: barren and desolate.:mad::(

Reactions: Jack Straw

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Not surprised. The lack of depth is just going to murder some games. Elton has been awful at managing the margins of the roster.

They did just win at Oracle, so maybe the sky isn't falling. Give it time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad