The Out of Town Thread part LXIV - All Talk From Around the League Here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Can't say I like the looks of that. Eriksson is a much better player than Seguin right now.

void

Jan 5, 2006
Damn it... Eriksson is a hell of a player. Bruins get better with this deal imo.

hototogisu

Poked the bear!!!!!
Jun 30, 2006
Montreal, QC
Depending on the other pieces, it would be another face-palm worthy move from a Dallas organization that seems to have an endless supply of them.

Eriksson is the kind of player you hope Seguin turns into.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Really? I love it from the Bruins getting worse perspective.

I think future Seguin is much more dangerous than future Erikkson. Looks like Boston is over-reacting to him shooting blanks in the playoffs.

prairie hab

Jul 4, 2007
SK
Why can't we ever pull off big trades like this? Oh wait - Ryder for Cole......

Question:
Would you trade Pacioretty for Evander Kane straight up?

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012

I think future Seguin is much more dangerous than future Erikkson. Looks like Boston is over-reacting to him shooting blanks in the playoffs.

Seguin is a good player but the Bruins are not moving him because of the past playoffs. Seguin obviously have attitude problem. He thinks he's bigger than the team and the Bruins won't take any of that.

Luckily for the Bruins, Seguin still have a lot of value and they will get a lot in return. Eriksson's goal production declined in the last 3-4 years but he remains a 70 pts+ player. In the Bruins system, I would't be surprised to see his production going up again.

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
Toronto

Question:

I think I would. I love Pacioretty but he doesn't use his size as much as he could. But he's still our best forward...

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Depending on all the pieces involved, I think it's a win-win trade for both teams. Dallas is rebuilding and Seguin is definitely a nice piece to add to that puzzle and Boston is in win now mode.

Talks to Goalposts

Apr 8, 2011
Edmonton
Seguin is a good player but the Bruins are not moving him because of the past playoffs. Seguin obviously have attitude problem. He thinks he's bigger than the team and the Bruins won't take any of that.

Luckily for the Bruins, Seguin still have a lot of value and they will get a lot in return. Eriksson's goal production declined in the last 3-4 years but he remains a 70 pts+ player. In the Bruins system, I would't be surprised to see his production going up again.

I doubt his production goes up. Boston is a hard team to get very high point production on because their PP stinks.

This might help Boston milk the very last out of Chara, but Seguin was a legit talent who is 21 and Erikkson is 28. Seguin is entering his peak and Erikkson is going to be on the downside of his career.

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Craig Custance ‏@CraigCustance 1m
Believe Peverley may be in that Dallas/Boston deal as well.
Retweeted by Pierre LeBrun

void

Jan 5, 2006
While Boston is working hard to add Eriksson, Montreal is working hard to add Briere! WOOT!

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville

Question:

Galchenyuk for Sharp
Subban for Byfuglien and a 1st

There. Big trades for the sake of big trades. Question is, does it make you happy?

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Eriksson is one of the best all around players in NHL ,, Guy is criminally underrated playing in Dallas

The Bruins are getting someone who only is entering the peak years of his career (He is only 27)

CaptainBenn

Sep 8, 2012
why are the Bruins always doing big trades and not the Habs :cry: (dont tell me about the gomez trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad