OT: The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Reaction to the AP top-4 this afternoon: ABOUT. DAMNED. TIME.

Now all we need is for Oklahoma to also hop over Clemson and the world will finally be at balance.

EDIT: ESPN's power rankings show sense. LSU at #1, OSU/Bama/Oklahoma, Clemson at #5, Penn State #6. This is how it should be. :nod:

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Vrabel doing a great job letting his team down.

He just got bailed out by a Melvin Gordon fumble.

Last edited:

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
I guess like recent years when 9-7 is likely to win the division it's a bit premature to want to tank for draft positions

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Stupid call not to challenge that spot.

Eh, there's like a 99.9999999999999% chance it would have stood as called. Next to impossible to say definitively where the ball should be.

triggrman

Where is Hipcheck85
Sponsor
May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
Reaction to the AP top-4 this afternoon: ABOUT. DAMNED. TIME.

Now all we need is for Oklahoma to also hop over Clemson and the world will finally be at balance.

EDIT: ESPN's power rankings show sense. LSU at #1, OSU/Bama/Oklahoma, Clemson at #5, Penn State #6. This is how it should be. :nod:
Man, Master Teague looked good.

Also on that note, in the dirty dozen of wide recievers in the SEC through last week, 2 of the leaders are Blackman boys. Trey Knox and Jennings.

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
Man, Master Teague looked good.

Also on that note, in the dirty dozen of wide recievers in the SEC through last week, 2 of the leaders are Blackman boys. Trey Knox and Jennings.
Would be nice if they had teams that supported their efforts. For a few silly, absurd moments in the second half, I honestly got to thinking that Tennessee maybe had a chance. But then they repeatedly lolvolsed it, first with that utterly inexcusably stupid personal foul turning a three-and-out into a TD drive, and then the goal-line fumble scoop-and-score. :( And while I didn't catch the Arkansas game, That One Lowlight was pretty inescapable.

OldFan

Jul 3, 2019
2 brief 1st half notes on UT-SC:
1. One of the worst officiated game thus far
2. UT head coach’s behavior on the sidelines needs work

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
And because of that, I'm fairly convinced the Vols are going to be bowl-eligible this year.

Amazing turnaround after the start. I expect them to beat Kentucky because, well, they just always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad