May 8, 2002
Murfreesboro, TN
hfboards.com
upload_2018-11-21_18-48-37.jpeg

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
And Vandy beats the Vawls by more than Ohio State beats Michigan.

Related note: Vandy is screwed now that Shurmur is gone.

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
I'm beyond the point of trying to defend Mariota but I think he's played well tonight, the O line has been awful

“Played well”

Given the play-calling he literally can’t play any better. I’m not sure a completion % higher than 100 is possible.

Not to mention I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Davis have more rushing yards than the running backs.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Yeah at this point I'm not sure what to blame. Mariota is 16-16 with ~250 yards and 2 TDs. Titans are down 27-17 because the defense has been atrocious, primarily in relation to Lamar freakin' Miller. It's always something with this team.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
Mariota is like a pitcher with a no hitter trailing 2-0 because his defense has 8 errors and his offense has stranded 6 base runners at 3rd

FYI: I take back every bad thing I said about him, he is not the problem with this team at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drake744

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I'm disappointed by that not being a fumble on Watson's long run. I like to look at it as if it were a catch. The ball was moving as he hit the ground. Would it have been ruled a catch? Nope.

Reactions: Gnashville

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
One other note then I'm basically done with the Titans this season.

We've had a bit of this discussion before but I'm going to mention it again. The Titans are likely screwed for a long time again. Luck and Watson aren't going anywhere. The Jags are no further away from being 'okay' than the Titans. So now the division is getting better all around so where does that leave the Titans? I'm assuming another decade of irrelevance is upon us.

Maybe Jeff Bezos will buy the team. A name change to the Nashville Amazonians might just do us some good.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
Mariota is like a pitcher with a no hitter trailing 2-0 because his defense has 8 errors and his offense has stranded 6 base runners at 3rd

FYI: I take back every bad thing I said about him, he is not the problem with this team at all.
I'm honestly not sure I knew this was possible

Reactions: LCPreds
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad