The Other Sports Thread (Titans, Vols, Dores, etc) - Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I'd go with broken. Just like what the Skins suffered 33 years ago today.

To dislocate an ankle you HAVE to break a bone, either the fibula or tibia. Sounds like both. I worked woman's professional football and it was a game between the Nashville Dream and the Chattanooga Locomotion. Poor O-line was laying on their belly but their foot was pointing up.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
at this point, is it luck? or can his body just not hold up for a 16 NFL game season?

I don't know what else to call it. Perhaps his body is below average in terms of ability to take a hit? He definitely takes a lot of hits.

It's definitely something that has been discussed here before but what really sucks is the idea of him not being the guy. Because if he's not the guy then we're looking at another 5+ years of suck while looking for a replacement.

Reactions: NoNecksCurse

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
To dislocate an ankle you HAVE to break a bone, either the fibula or tibia. Sounds like both. I worked woman's professional football and it was a game between the Nashville Dream and the Chattanooga Locomotion. Poor O-line was laying on their belly but their foot was pointing up.

Smith didnt suffer an ankle dislocation. He broke the tibia and the fibula above the ankle. You can tell by where his leg is curved.

jumb0

Feb 3, 2017
Beat the Patriots by 24, lose to the Colts by 28 the next week. If that's not how you #TitanUp I don't know what is.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
I feel like if injuries are related to muscles that's one thing but having nerve injuries aren't really an accurate assessment of how prone someone is.
his injury diagnosis is a "stinger".... come on man.

mariota isn't a QB to win a super bowl. i think he's the best we've had since McNair but that doesn't say much. we are better off just sucking for the next 4-6 years until/if we can luck into a QB that you can win with.

Gnashville

HFBoards Hall of Famer
Jan 7, 2003
Crossville
his injury diagnosis is a "stinger".... come on man.

mariota isn't a QB to win a super bowl. i think he's the best we've had since McNair but that doesn't say much. we are better off just sucking for the next 4-6 years until/if we can luck into a QB that you can win with.
Tua maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad