OT: The OT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Or how they eliminated entire radio stations during a commercial break.

Im just happy to see the comment sections lighting them up about the hypocrisy
Execution was poor. But once the decision is made to lay people off it will be done.
Where was HR in all this to give a soft landing?

in normal businesses they lay people off between 10-11 am or between 2-3 pm. Allows the people to leave without the rush of the day.

With Covid it made it harder. Really just best to have shut it down after the Afternoon show. And call everyone into the office the next morning.

Wo Yorfat

dumb person
Nov 7, 2016
From 1997-2000 one Canuck finished amongst teammates :

2nd in total points
3rd (tied) in ppg
2nd in shots
2nd in toi/g for forwards
1st in ppp
2nd in esp
1st (tied) in shp

In the 39 games the player missed over those 3 seasons, we went 7-24-8.

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
I can't believe that BC's vaccination rates for children aged 5-11 is second lowest in Canada. We are only ahead of Alberta. I wonder how many vaccinated parents who had something mean to say to the unvaccinated kept their children from being vaccinated?

mriswith

Oct 12, 2011
I can't believe that BC's vaccination rates for children aged 5-11 is second lowest in Canada. We are only ahead of Alberta. I wonder how many vaccinated parents who had something mean to say to the unvaccinated kept their children from being vaccinated?
Sweden just decided against recommending the vaccines for ages 5-11.

vanuck

Now with 100% less Benning!
Dec 28, 2009
Just walked past the convoy of truckers circling around a section downtown. Interesting times we live in...

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Just walked past the convoy of truckers circling around a section downtown. Interesting times we live in...
The human race has gone to shit.

All the goodwill when the pandemic started, from “in this together” to “7pm clapping for health care workers” has gone out the window.

It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: racerjoe

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Apparently truck drivers are one of the highest vaccinated group of workers in the country and most of them are pretty pissed with this fringe minority

Last edited by a moderator:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The human race has gone to shit.

All the goodwill when the pandemic started, from “in this together” to “7pm clapping for health care workers” has gone out the window.

It’s embarrassing.
What makes you say that? Overwhelming majority dont agree with them. Majority of people are pro science

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
What makes you say that? Overwhelming majority dont agree with them. Majority of people are pro science
Yea but even the majority is starting to tire of everything.

And I get it. It’s been a tough two years.

But I guarantee these COVIDidiots have not lost someone who got sick from COVID.

Bet they aren’t one of the thousands of health care workers who have been on the frontlines of the pandemic since the start.

Otherwise they would be singing a different tune.

The last two years has been a time for people to be unselfish. Unfortunately, that hasn’t happened.

Chairman Maouth

Retired Staff
Apr 29, 2009
Comox Valley
They desecrated a statue of the greatest Canadian - Terry Fox. I knew Terry. He was immunocompromised and these motherf***ers could have happily killed him.

I have violence in my heart.

QDktEEp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad