OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Canucks (Benning) are depressing me. So took Miss Kitty (Dodge Challenger Hellcat) out for some fun. Went really fast, and got extremely sh**ty gas mileage. I feel better now. :thumbu:
No Loui Eriksson type contracts (so far), so I'm happy.

Might as well accept Jethro Bodine as GM for the following season (or sigh, two). Be happy that he isn't doing any more damage.

sc4ZZ08WZ7HQhyw8Tn3ugrwgQiarq4uJVovM8AeRQ1g.png

Reactions: mathonwy

StreetHawk

Sep 30, 2017
Terrible call there by Minny on 4th down in the red zone.
I understand the call. 4th and inches and no fans. But it was just a great play by Barton the LB to stand up the FB Ham thus Boone ran right into his guy then the rest of the Seattle D came in and tackled him short.

The other cal would be kick the FG and make the score the TD and get the 2.

I probably kick the FG and gamble that I can at least stop the two point try.

Reactions: hesh and Bubbles

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I’m in the market for a new queen sized mattress, any suggestions?

We bought an Endy. It's one of those mattresses that gets delivered to you in a box that once you take it out there's zero chance it'll ever go back in.

But you won't want to put it back in because it's an awesome mattress. Takes about a week to really break in but yeah I'm very happy with it.

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
We bought an Endy. It's one of those mattresses that gets delivered to you in a box that once you take it out there's zero chance it'll ever go back in.

But you won't want to put it back in because it's an awesome mattress. Takes about a week to really break in but yeah I'm very happy with it.

Cool, yeah I need a new mattress
Gotta replace my old one

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
If any of you want to vote in the upcoming provincial election (Oct.15-24) but don't want to do so in-person with COVID still being a thing, you can request a vote-by-mail package online: Elections BC – Online Voter Registration or by calling Elections BC at 1-800-661-8683

More info: How to Vote by Mail

Edit: The return postage/envelope is included, it's very easy to do so there's no excuse not to vote (if you're legally able to).

Just a reminder if you haven't done so already and don't want to vote in-person, it's recommended that you request the vote-by-mail package by the 17th in order to send it back in time.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Think I'm hear to stay now. I can't bare (bear?) to stay on the Canucks subreddit. It's toxic positivity and blind optimism. This place just feels right.

How y'all been?
Pretty good, nice to have ya here Rev. I like this place, had my ups and downs here but when putter all together is a great community here

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

I'm a crazy cat guy, so please tell me more about this box...

Reactions: Dave Lister

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'm a crazy cat guy, so please tell me more about this box...

It's big enough to accommodate a mattress, that's been folded up of course.

Pull the mattress out and you've got yourself quite the cat hotel.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
The Haunting on Netflix is pretty good. Pretty creepy gotta say

Bojack Horvatman

IAMGROOT
Jun 15, 2016
If you're into self defense, it's probably the best base you can start from aside from wrestling.

Jiu-jitsu is the next step up, but Judo is the base, all IMO. Have fun with it.

I Did Judo after Jiu Jitsu, but absolutely should of done it the other round. Jiu-Jitsu definately had the biggest learning curve of any martial arts class I have taken. Trying to grapple with someone that knows Jiu-Jitsu is like trying to wrestle an octopus.

It's been about 5 years since I have done it though. I couldn't make it work with my work schedule. Now I have an injured back and neck. I would love to get back into it though if I was able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad