OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
How'd you manage that? Politics board? Carolina hug box threads?

I remember when M2B was the most liked poster on the website and it was objecitively the best thing that this board has ever produced.

In 2017 HFBoards migrated from using vBulletin to using....whatever this piece of crap is now. I forget what it's called. Some people (like pip) were transferred with their post count but starting with 0 likes because vBulletin did not have a "like" feature.

Other people registered new accounts for the new format. Clean slate and all that.

Also I am just so damn likeable.

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
In 2017 HFBoards migrated from using vBulletin to using....whatever this piece of crap is now. I forget what it's called. Some people (like pip) were transferred with their post count but starting with 0 likes because vBulletin did not have a "like" feature.

Other people registered new accounts for the new format. Clean slate and all that.

Also I am just so damn likeable.

Is it you or the potato?

Btw took me quite some time to get to the 1+ : 1 Like : post ratio but i dont post much anyway.

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
Best HF version was that relatively brief time they had the arcade where I could show my superiority over the entire message board at Tetris. Well me and one other poster, forget the user name but we kept alternating high scores and he had the lead when the arcade score. And there was one other poster who was okay, kind of a junior member who could at least pass the million point mark, everyone else just sucked. And it was the good Tetris to, the brutal Russian style, not the wimpy Japanese Tetris that's all flashy and bright with cheats and gimmicks built in to make it look way harder and cooler than it actually is.

Rumsfeld

Oct 3, 2020
2020 baby. The hits just keep on comin'.

I'm from around the way, been lurking damn near forever. Some of you may remember me from older sites and be familiar with my work. Thought I'd join your party.

Last edited:

ProstheticConscience

Check dein Limit
Apr 30, 2010
Canuck Nation

I remember when M2B was the most liked poster on the website and it was objecitively the best thing that this board has ever produced.
Poli board posts/likes no longer exist. Roughly half my likes all vanished. They were all deleted when the forum was.

I'm still so f***ing choked that they deleted as many old threads as they did. A f***ing travesty.
Once the Political forum was deleted, my interest in hf really plummeted. I don't spend half the time on this site I used to.

I'm from around the way, been lurking damn near forever. Some of you may remember me from older sites and be familiar with my work. Thought I'd join your party.
Welcome. Beware the trolls.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014

What do you mean WAS wtgeezy???

Reactions: WTG

Strangelove

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002

Yeah, you're that Jovatuzzi guy from Central amirite?

bandwagonesque

I eat Kraft Dinner and I vote
Mar 5, 2014
It’s fascinating and, of course, sad.

I moved on to American Murderer after that one. That one was truly devastating and infuriating.
I'm getting so sick of the obliquely suggestive "American _____" title that I'm thinking of boycotting anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad