OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fraser28

Jan 13, 2013
Not the best day today. 19 new cases and two outbreaks that Bonnie considers "very concerning". It will be really interesting to see which direction this goes.

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
OK, everyone. We've arrived at the point where no posts regarding the police brutality incidents/Black Lives Matter incidents will be permitted as it continues to snowball into both political discussion and flaming/trolling. As per the Site Rules;

4) Threadjacking/OT/Politics: Posts that waste space or time on the site, annoy users due to characteristics or repetition, disrupt the site functionality, or cause threads to veer off topic may be considered “threadjacking/OT”. This also applies to signatures, user titles, avatars, profile fields, and so forth. Stay on topic as much as possible. Post new threads in the appropriate forum only. Political discussion is not permitted on the forums except within the narrowly defined scope of hockey-related matters.

Long and short - if it's not in any way related to hockey, and it's remotely political, do not post it. Any posts violating this will be deleted and further action may follow.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
I had Wendy's one time in Culver City and it was so bad that I threw it out. I couldn't even finish it. I've never been back.

They're super hit or miss. Come to think of it, a lot of my fast food mishaps have been there. I don't understand why either. They're not doing majorly complex things with their burgers.

1. Burger King
2. Jack In The Box
3. Wendy's
4. Dairy Queen
5. McDonalds

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Fatburger is the best burger around here IMO. Too bad there's no In n Out.

I was just thinking, I am totally down to expand my burger horizons. In n Out is amazing. I wish I knew Fatburger better.

Sonic and Carl's Jr should get honorable mentions. You also could throw a sidewinder like A&W in there.

I was trying to think of a best burgers list and my brain started to ache like coming up with prospects lists here.

Reactions: The Vasili Jerry

The Vasili Jerry

Serenity now!
Jun 11, 2011
Orange County
I was just thinking, I am totally down to expand my burger horizons. In n Out is amazing. I wish I knew Fatburger better.

Sonic and Carl's Jr should get honorable mentions. You also could throw a sidewinder like A&W in there.

I was trying to think of a best burgers list and my brain started to ache like coming up with prospects lists here.
Yeah Carl's is pretty good. I'm assuming there's no Shake Shack up here yet either? They're pretty damn good but way too overpriced. A&W root beer shakes are great.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Speaking of American fast food chains, a Popeyes chicken place opened in Langley. Pretty good, what I remember KFC being when I was a kid. Not super greasy like KFC and Churches now.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Can anyone confirm or deny that the popeyes in Canada has the same chicken sandwich that our southern neighbours were going crazy for a few months ago?

FroshaugFan2

Dec 7, 2006
Can anyone confirm or deny that the popeyes in Canada has the same chicken sandwich that our southern neighbours were going crazy for a few months ago?
It's only in AB for now. They're rolling it out slowly in Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad