OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
I can’t go into it in detail here but I can just say I’m one relieved guy today. Enjoying a beautiful Saturday in California! Everyone have a great weekend!

The sky looked bluer and the birds were happily singing today. I have this unexplained sense of relief. It feels like an elephant has been lifted off my shoulders.

Reality still sucks at times. We aren't having Christmas this year. No family coming over, no dinners, no work party, and pretty much a muted New Years Eve as well.

mathonwy

Positively #toxic
Jan 21, 2008
Me too, biked 31km today around the city including Stanley Park. Beauty sunny fall day :nod:
I hope you wore a helmet.

N5u0kth.gif

SeawaterOnIce

Being invaded again.
Aug 28, 2011
Ugh. Waking up to that news was a gut punch.

2020 is perhaps the worst year of my lifetime. The only saving grace is knowing I wasn't an adult between 1937 and 1944..

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I'll try to find it but I remember watching a great behind the scenes look at Alex and Jeopardy. It really showed who he was, he had a great self deprecating sense of humor.

Also i thought this was worth sharing.

Last edited:

iloovRMB

Paul Feyerabend is my spirit animal
Aug 22, 2020
The COVID situation is getting really bad - starting to think we might see the NHL go out of business within a year or two. It's such a gate driven league that I don't see how it'll be financially viable with empty stadiums for the forseeable future. Where is the money going to come from without fans in the stands? At the end of the day it's a business and the billionaires who own teams didn't sign up for this level of guaranteed medium to long term financial sinkhole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->