OT: The OT Social Bubble Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peter10

Dec 7, 2003
Germany
Not sure where else to put this but is there an option to ignore users but still see threads created by them?

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I’m not convinced there will be a season. How depressing will that be? Might be why nobody is talking about it. Just don’t want it to be so.

Sure sounds like bubble life wasn't a hit among the players and they wouldn't be too excited to commit to that again.

Josepho

i want the bartkowski thread back
Jan 1, 2015
British Columbia
They're still definitely going to attempt to force a season like the NFL and MLB.

Don't know how that'll actually work out, especially since an international border is involved.

CambieKev

Scout. Future Considerations, Dobber Prospects.
Aug 26, 2019
Sure sounds like bubble life wasn't a hit among the players and they wouldn't be too excited to commit to that again.
One of the biggest hurdles is probably the border between Canada and the U.S.

The Blue Jays couldn't play in Toronto this season. They've been in Buffalo. I can't imagine seven Canadian teams having to relocate to the U.S. for an extended period of time. They'd be away from their families.

Bad Goalie

Jan 2, 2014
Not sure where else to put this but is there an option to ignore users but still see threads created by them?

The posts of ignored posters still show up on every thread as long as you don't log on. As soon as you log on they disappear.

Reactions: Peter10

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Thanks. I probably should log out every now and then just to check. Missed a whole management thread. :)
Same here :laugh:

Logging in and out sounds really annoying imo.
On mobile there's a tiny show ignored content link, if that helps.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck

At the bottom right of the page there's a "Show Ignored Content" button next to/under the big red Post New Thread button. You have to click it every time to refresh the page though.

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
Well had a rough week so far, my car was in a hit and run, and was just let go from work due to covid. Wasn't expecting it anymore after Justin said they were continueing the Cews program until next summer. Before that I was thinking it would happen. Not sure if I am allowed to say to much until after my "last day" Oct 21st.

Now just waiting for that third foot to drop.

Bubbles

Die Hard for Bedard 2023
Apr 16, 2004
BC Teams:Nucks,Juve
Well had a rough week so far, my car was in a hit and run, and was just let go from work due to covid. Wasn't expecting it anymore after Justin said they were continueing the Cews program until next summer. Before that I was thinking it would happen. Not sure if I am allowed to say to much until after my "last day" Oct 21st.

Now just waiting for that third foot to drop.

Sorry to hear about that bud. Stay strong. Get on EI ASAP.

Luongos Knob

PDO Kings
Jan 20, 2009
HF awarded me a trophy today; "Lifer" - you've been here 15 years... LOL
35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad