The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marv4Life

Mar 5, 2006
Minnesota
Smoking is a nasty/disgusting/deadly habit, I think it's repulsive.
I enjoy breathing smoke free air.

BUT, this is going to going to be a clusterf#@%k.

Many of the Phillip Morris slaves can't go 2.5 to 3 hours without lighting up.

It's going to hurt attendance, not help it.

What they should do instead is find a way to further insulate the smoking areas from the concourse.

The current set up is brutal when the doors to the smoking areas open and a wall of smoke enters the concourse.

Will the Devils be the first NHL team to ban smoking?

Will this also be enforced for all events?

Biggest question, is it NJ or Newark law?

It's a state law and it might be possible MSG has the same policy .

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Big email to STH this morning (I see cj beat me to part of it lol).. Highlights are:

• Buy Back Program has started
  • Q&A with O'Neil and Weber is 9/29 @ 12pm
  • New "No Smoking" Policy anywhere in or near the building
  • Viewing Party at PruCenter for the 10/9 opener against Philly
  • Fan Fests before every home game in September/October. VIP area for STH with ticket lanyards

I think the no smoking policy is awesome.. Made that whole part of the concourse by the smoking deck smell bad

ALSO: In the Buy Back Program website they finally provide the full STH/non-STH pricing - http://devils.nhl.com/v2/ext/PDF/2014-15.NJD_Pricing_Chart.pdf
I looked all over the website.
Where do you select and submit your Buy Back games?

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Well, it's not a morality thing, that's for sure. After all, these are the guys who don't hesitate to advertise gambling.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
It's in a link on the e-mail they sent out this morning.

btw the online tickets have been activated for the preseason games only atm.

anyone request vouchers and see them in your account? i got nothing in mine despite requesting them.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Fans have to stop expecting free tickets, whether its preseason vouchers or reg season "contests".
For the health and long term vitality of the franchise fans have to buy tickets.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Fans have to stop expecting free tickets, whether its preseason vouchers or reg season "contests".
For the health and long term vitality of the franchise fans have to buy tickets.

if they stopped doing them then eventually fans would stop. so while it is part fans fault the devils still shoulder most of the blame on this.

this team has a major issue with communicating basic things to their season ticket holders. it's quite sad.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
if they stopped doing them then eventually fans would stop. so while it is part fans fault the devils still shoulder most of the blame on this.

this team has a major issue with communicating basic things to their season ticket holders. it's quite sad.

You won't get an argument out of me.

I fully agree, the lack of a consistent communication/messaging to season ticket holders and fans is troubling and extremely frustrating.
I had thought O'Neil would fix that but its worse now than under VBK.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

As if fans anywhere in the US would ever buy enough full-price tickets to sell out a preseason game? Even the NFL would never sell out preseason games without the help of sth's having to 'buy' the tickets.

And yeah I wouldn't have known anything about the vouchers if it wasn't for here.

Lou is God

Nov 10, 2003
New Jersey
10245589_10153156192394056_3940418609658077010_n.jpg

Was there a new law that got passed? I quit smoking two years ago but this is such BS

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Was there a new law that got passed? I quit smoking two years ago but this is such BS

Agreed. My father died from smoking and I would never touch a cigarette, but the absurd way government and society now treat people who smoke as if they're diseased lepers or subhuman with OUTDOOR bans is ridiculous. It's illegal to smoke in NYC parks now!

Lindys Lazy Eye

Oct 20, 2012
Dover, NJ
The only good thing about the new "no smoking" policy is that I don't have to hear "FRESH ROLLED CIGARS!" over and over again.

Unless they keep that stand to taunt those who smoking. That'd be trolling 101.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012
Devils plan for ticket value seems to have worked so far. Gotten $18 a piece for my preseason tickets which were usually <$5.

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
i asked last night will ask again. anyone see the vouchers in your on-line account? i have nothing and my seats are wrong despite being told it would be taken care of.

Devils731

Jun 23, 2008
i asked last night will ask again. anyone see the vouchers in your on-line account? i have nothing and my seats are wrong despite being told it would be taken care of.

My vouchers are loaded. We sit in section 128 and had 2 tickets in section 16 loaded intoour account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad