The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area & Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

Mar 7, 2010
AoW Land
Seems like American Express is becoming a bigger sponsor this season.. They're the advertiser on the back of the season tickets and card holders can go to the "American Express Experience" event prior to the Season Kick-Off event

prior season(s) there have been sth benefits only for sth that paid with american express :)

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Got that email but nothing about an Amex kickoff in the email or the site where you register. I def paid with an amex too.

So after you mentioned not seeing it, I clicked through my link and it wasn't there on the form.. Clicked through again yesterday on my phone and it took me to the mobile version of the form with the Amex thing on it:

14obnyq.png

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
So after you mentioned not seeing it, I clicked through my link and it wasn't there on the form.. Clicked through again yesterday on my phone and it took me to the mobile version of the form with the Amex thing on it:

14obnyq.png

Yeah I only saw that additional box on my phone too.

tycobb

Jun 28, 2011
BTW if anyone feels like invading Philly for the game Thursday, tickets are like $6 on Stubhub.

Problem is that $6 includes a beer thrown in my face. Only place I don't feel comfortable being a visitor at a sporting event.

trueblue9441

Nov 18, 2006
Bronx, NY
Problem is that $6 includes a beer thrown in my face. Only place I don't feel comfortable being a visitor at a sporting event.

i went for game 6 first round last year.. look for seats in the club boxes, private area behind your seats with a bar and you can order food, also a bathroom. worth spending the little extra money and the people are usually nice. the animals sit upstairs.

if you actually look here,http://www.ticketclub.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=2359342&event=NHL+Preseason%3a+Philadelphia+Flyers+vs.+New+Jersey+Devils

there are club box seats that include credit for use on food and beverage. theres a listing for 33 bucks per seat, but you get $25 per ticket to spend on food/beer or soda.

Last edited:

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Anyone know if we can execute the 3 game buyback option online with our accounts?
First PS game is already next Sunday and that is a game I would like to have the Devils buy back.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
i went for game 6 first round last year.. look for seats in the club boxes, private area behind your seats with a bar and you can order food, also a bathroom. worth spending the little extra money and the people are usually nice. the animals sit upstairs.

if you actually look here,http://www.ticketclub.com/ResultsTicket.aspx?evtid=2359342&event=NHL+Preseason%3a+Philadelphia+Flyers+vs.+New+Jersey+Devils

there are club box seats that include credit for use on food and beverage. theres a listing for 33 bucks per seat, but you get $25 per ticket to spend on food/beer or soda.

I think I'm buying those right now. Tickets are down to $4 lol

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Go to the game man.. Flyers fans aren't that bad.. Been to 3 or 4 of those games in the past few years and never really have an issue.. Just laugh off the verbal abuse

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Go to the game man.. Flyers fans aren't that bad.. Been to 3 or 4 of those games in the past few years and never really have an issue.. Just laugh off the verbal abuse

Yeah yeah yeah your girlfriend is a Flyers fan.

Flyers fans are animals and Philly fans are the worst fans in American sports.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yeah yeah yeah your girlfriend is a Flyers fan.

Flyers fans are animals and Philly fans are the worst fans in American sports.

Haha yeah but you think she can defend me? I'll have to share my 2014 Draft story with you but not on the Internet ;)

Only 5% of their fans are clowns, but I agree they are really bad and ruin it for everyone else.. My rule of thumb is to just never fire back at them, and the antagonizer will always give up eventually if you flat out ignore them

I'm still debating going to this but with traffic we'd probably miss part of the game.. Part of me jumps at any opportunity to see the Devils play there, the other part of me wants to be a vegetable and watch from the couch

Sik02gt

Mar 4, 2013
Haha yeah but you think she can defend me? I'll have to share my 2014 Draft story with you but not on the Internet ;)

Only 5% of their fans are clowns, but I agree they are really bad and ruin it for everyone else.. My rule of thumb is to just never fire back at them, and the antagonizer will always give up eventually if you flat out ignore them

I'm still debating going to this but with traffic we'd probably miss part of the game.. Part of me jumps at any opportunity to see the Devils play there, the other part of me wants to be a vegetable and watch from the couch

see now i dont have the patience to just sit there and listen to someone run their mouth at me i wouldnt be able to do it that way. I would probably have to go under cover so that i didnt get into a physical altercation. Even last night at the garden, it wasnt that bad but i cant just sit there and let someone talk **** to me.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
I didn't get pushed down the stairs... my friend that was with me did. He's no longer coming to these events with me because he has lady parts.

I was thinking you're big enough to not get shoved down the steps.
My bad on getting that story wrong.

With prices dirt cheap to the game in Philly, less than $5, you can bet that many bottom of the barrel Flyers fans will be in attendance.

Mostly upper level, but like others have said, I can't just sit there and take verbal abuse from idiots a few feet away. Especially when it eventually gets personal like it usually does in Philly & MSG.

If you have Colin's ability to just laugh it off, more power to you.

Those tickets you're eyeing include a $25 food & bev credit, go for it.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Honestly at this point it's cheaper to go to Philly for games and concerts than it is to go to NYC for anything. I live 10 miles outside of NYC and I've been to Philly for various things three times as much over the past few years. In fact... there are some concerts coming up this fall/winter and I got tickets for the Philly shows instead of NYC because it's easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia