The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhostofKenKlee

I wonder how many "purges" of STH this team can handle? They had the great migration from the CAA. Now, with the new regime. They must be mindful of incumbent STH and ease up a bit.

GhostofKenKlee

That is an impressive amount of food :laugh: Have you tried reselling your club seats for games you can't go to? How is the market?

I think the compromise they should do is make the non TV side (which is the fire lounge) a buffet, and the TV side (Ice Lounge) non buffet. That way their concerns about always looking empty on TV can be addressed while making sure to let some people have food.

I can tell you the demand has waned on Club Seats since the 1st. season. It's down to just Rangers games for a premium resale unless it's something like Marty's last game.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
50/50 tix on sale today near sections 1 & 8 in the lower concourse and also in the upper level.

$5 for 3 tix
$2 for 1 ticket

The charity is American Cancer Society.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
I can tell you the demand has waned on Club Seats since the 1st. season. It's down to just Rangers games for a premium resale unless it's something like Marty's last game.

Look at the prices of those seats versus other US teams.

It shouldn't cost a kidney to sit anywhere in the Lower Bowl anywhere between the bluelines.

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
Look at the prices of those seats versus other US teams.

It shouldn't cost a kidney to sit anywhere in the Lower Bowlanywhere between the bluelines.
My guy upgraded me tonight to Section 7 Row 4 right behind the Blue Jackets bench.
Could have touched the players on the bench but I gotta say the sightline was not great. Whole game was through the plexiglass and it was curved and cornered where I had to look through it to see each one of the goals.
Face on these were $200 a piece and they didn't include the food in the club.
Grateful to my guy for offering them but no way are they worth the price.
My seats in 121 Row 1 had a better view of the plays and the goals for a lot less $.

Last edited:

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
after last nights game I think I'm done going to the Pru center for the year. it's just all changed, way too much...starting with that 3D nonsense, and a whole lot more.

I guess they're going after a different demographic, and I hope they get what they want. I'll be watching from home

Nemec

Apr 5, 2009
How does one purchase Restaurant ledge seating? I can't seem to find any available on Ticketmaster?

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
after last nights game I think I'm done going to the Pru center for the year. it's just all changed, way too much...starting with that 3D nonsense, and a whole lot more.

I guess they're going after a different demographic, and I hope they get what they want. I'll be watching from home

not a fan of the guy with the horn who probably spent hours practicing rock n roll part 2 just go get in a you suck chant? pretty sure there were more rangers/flyers chants then lets go devils last night or anything devils. it's sad.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
not a fan of the guy with the horn who probably spent hours practicing rock n roll part 2 just go get in a you suck chant? pretty sure there were more rangers/flyers chants then lets go devils last night or anything devils. it's sad.

that's the other thing I didn't want to mention, cuz it makes me sounds like some elitist fan or snob...but it's not just the atmosphere, but the fans as well. it's just like a new generation, and while we needed some new blood to put people in the seats, it's just not my crowd anymore.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007

I thought it was hilarious to be honest...both because it just sounded hideous and because the crowd REALLY got into it. The 'YS' after one of the goals sounded like IT was piped in it was so loud.

Finally it seems as if the Devils have given up the ghost fighting the entire fanbase, they didn't jack up the noise on the goal song and allowed horn guy to do that 'routine'.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

Why would the 3d intro bother you?

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
that's the other thing I didn't want to mention, cuz it makes me sounds like some elitist fan or snob...but it's not just the atmosphere, but the fans as well. it's just like a new generation, and while we needed some new blood to put people in the seats, it's just not my crowd anymore.

I don't mind the changes taking place at the arena. It's nice to see we have owners and executives who are looking to make improvements (regardless of whether or not you interpret them as actual improvements). The point is, they want the Devils to be a first-class product on and off the ice, and I can appreciate that. It's a work in progress and things will only get better.

The thing that does bother me are our fans. I'm almost embarrassed to call myself a Devils fan after I see how immature the people in the stands around me act. The stupid and classless chants drive me crazy. Not only are the chants themselves bad, but the fact that these fans seem to care more about being able to yell "you suck" than they do about the team winning is just pathetic. It never used to be like this at CAA and it's really sad.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
How does one purchase Restaurant ledge seating? I can't seem to find any available on Ticketmaster?

You buy a ticket fit any seat in the arena.
Then you call the restaurant and make a reservation for Ledge Seating, which will run around $85 and up (tiered pricing).

The restaurant is an all you eat buffet of salads, pasta and carving stations, entrees of beef, chicken and seafood, sliders, hot dogs, desert table, ice cream.
Soft drinks and coffee were of no charge on our bill.

It also has a full bar and vast wine selection.

I highly suggest it if you don't mind the cost.

It's first class all the way.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
They, like any franchise, are looking for fans who buy tickets and don't expect handouts, and who cheer for the team in good taste.

I would like to see more fans attend games which would enhance the atmosphere.
There have been too many empty seats.

The pricing for some games have been too high but for others its been priced right.

I had a blast at the game last nigh.

There is no reason why anyone wouldnt.

Yeah that new cheer team is lame and so is the game that replaced Score-O.

I hope that woman who was hit in the head with the puck is ok.

JWomp

Jan 8, 2008
You buy a ticket fit any seat in the arena.
Then you call the restaurant and make a reservation for Ledge Seating, which will run around $85 and up (tiered pricing).

The restaurant is an all you eat buffet of salads, pasta and carving stations, entrees of beef, chicken and seafood, sliders, hot dogs, desert table, ice cream.
Soft drinks and coffee were of no charge on our bill.

It also has a full bar and vast wine selection.

I highly suggest it if you don't mind the cost.

It's first class all the way.

Do you have to choose between buffet access and an entree? Or once you're in, you can get anything you want?

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Do you have to choose between buffet access and an entree? Or once you're in, you can get anything you want?

I think they have an a la carte menu, but I chose the buffet which gives you access to everything.

It was $58 per person if you just want to dine and not have ledge seats.

Uli Hiemer

Dr. Evil
Oct 19, 2011
Queens
Lots of complaints about these, what's the deal. Are they Chinese knock-offs or something? That sounds implausible from both a PR and an IQ standpoint, but it seems odd for so many authentics to have so many quality control issues.

The jersey looks fine but the lettering looks like absolute ****. Small letters and #s.

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Why would the 3d intro bother you?

it was cool the first time. every game? with the flags waving around (hate teams that do this) and the ice, and all that? and before that even starts, count it down. 1:23 'until the show starts'...1:22...1:21

yeah how about the game itself being the show and you donate 1/2 your razzle dazzle to a team that places more importance on such things. JMO

liquid1988

Oct 14, 2013
Exit 88 GSPW
Looking for TWO tickets for the Colorado Avalanche at New Jersey Devils
Sat. Nov 15, 2014 game in sections 112/111 or 128/129. Message me on here if you have any. Thank you

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
it was cool the first time. every game? with the flags waving around (hate teams that do this) and the ice, and all that? and before that even starts, count it down. 1:23 'until the show starts'...1:22...1:21

yeah how about the game itself being the show and you donate 1/2 your razzle dazzle to a team that places more importance on such things. JMO

Don't forget there are tons of people who only see a few games a year so those folks get to see it too. I don't see it as that big of a deal and it sounds more like complaining to just complain. It's not like the Devils didn't sign any players because they bought the 3d machine. Also they see it as a long term investment because they can keep changing the intro and in sure they will at some point during the season.

Boqueron

Oct 5, 2014
Quick question about Club seats -- is the alcohol policy similar to Goal Bar seats (beer and wine can be taken to Goal Bar seats, but otherwise beer is the only alcoholic beverage that can leave)?

(I know that this is all due to the ridiculous nature of state alcoholic beverage laws, but I didn't know if the details of the Club setup resulted in a different outcome than the Goal Bar setup.)

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ

Funny.
I was starting to think that too.

At 13 minute mark the winning numbers were announced.

No one claimed so they picked a new set of numbers 10 minutes later and a guy won.
I think total was around $8k.

On another note, I like the photobooths they have this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad