The Official Prudential Center, Surrounding Area and Season Ticket Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

rambler725

Sep 12, 2006
How does one find out how many points they have??? and what they are eligible for ..i can't find anything in my online account.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
How does one find out how many points they have??? and what they are eligible for ..i can't find anything in my online account.

You didn't receive the previous emails with your points total? They said they'd be sending out an email next week with our new point totals once they revamp the program, but if you didn't get the first ones, you might miss the next one

Noooooooooooooooo

Oct 9, 2014
NJ
My boyfriend got me tickets to the Blues game next week from Stubhub and was wondering if the Prudential Center can scan tickets from your phone or if you had to print a physical copy. I've never been there before. Thanks!!

Flushing Roots

Jan 18, 2014
My boyfriend got me tickets to the Blues game next week from Stubhub and was wondering if the Prudential Center can scan tickets from your phone or if you had to print a physical copy. I've never been there before. Thanks!!
Don't think the Devils are set up for the paperless ticket option from StubHub.
Print out the paper tickets to play it safe.

BigBlueAndRed

Apr 15, 2012

The Devils can scan your phone. Just have the PDFs ready.

This has been confirmed before, and you can also call the Prudential Center and they will confirm as well.

cj225

Work in Progress...
Dec 6, 2006
NJ
That's definitely a better deal than the one I saw, but it's still a huge price increase.

It's an increase, but the quality is better. It's not a steamed burger, with hard crusted bun because it's been sitting there.

This is a fresh ground burger out of 3 meats and it's made right in front of you.

Either way the food is more expensive, but I don't find it to be out of the norm for arena prices. I don't eat at the arena enough for it to have a big impact on my wallet.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
I think it all ties into the product on the ice. I know from my own point of view, I won't mind the food and drink prices and even the ticket prices with a good team on the ice. When you lose as much as the Devils have since after the finals appearance, all the other stuff starts to become an issue too.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
But its free-range chicken.

I could tell it was from a happy stress-free chicken by it's clucking when I bit into it. The replacement I got was really good, but the tomato jam or whatever they called it that was on it at the food truck on opening night was replaced with canned pizza sauce.

SETHROLLINS

Mar 2, 2011
Does anyone know if Rt. 21 north will be closed after the game tonight? The construction has made it brutal trying to get home after games this season.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Does anyone know if Rt. 21 north will be closed after the game tonight? The construction has made it brutal trying to get home after games this season.

Check the NJDOT website.

Where are you looking to go?
There should be alternative routes such as 280 West to GSP North?

Brick City

Ignore me!
May 21, 2012
New Jersey
So Stubhub inventory is currently in the low 900s with a get in price of $17.47 (the first 5 entry level listings share this price point). The get in has been parked around that range for at least a day. The typical broker race to the bottom seems to have been eliminated.

Not sure if the secondary market would have cleared even with lower prices though - there just does not seem to be any demand for a western conference opponent on an October weeknight. Saturday probably won't be much better competing against Halloween weekend.

wellonegm05*

So Stubhub inventory is currently in the low 900s with a get in price of $17.47 (the first 5 entry level listings share this price point). The get in has been parked around that range for at least a day. The typical broker race to the bottom seems to have been eliminated.

Not sure if the secondary market would have cleared even with lower prices though - there just does not seem to be any demand for a western conference opponent on an October weeknight. Saturday probably won't be much better competing against Halloween weekend.

Yea, I couldnt make this Saturday's game. Listed tickets for open auction starting at $69. Got one bid. Sold tickets listed a face $79 each at $69 for both. Way to go management. Clearly what they are doing is working!

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Yea, I couldnt make this Saturday's game. Listed tickets for open auction starting at $69. Got one bid. Sold tickets listed a face $79 each at $69 for both. Way to go management. Clearly what they are doing is working!

His point was that by clearing out a bunch of brokers, we don't have that massive price dropping down to as low as $8 for a ticket, so it really is working out. Where are your seats? On the price chart, I don't see any for $79 face value (and do you mean STH price or Gate price?). I'm in section 226 and according to the chart, I paid $27 per seat for Saturday's game. With the cheapest 200-level seat current at $21, that's really not too bad of a loss if I can't go. Factor in the time of year and lack of excitement around the team, I'd take it. Especially when just a few years ago you'd see seats for $16 right about now, that would probably drop to close to $10 by game time.

I got 100% of my money back for Saturday through the Buy Back Program. Thanks management!

Last edited:

steve823

Mar 26, 2011
New Jersey
Hey guys, I ended up getting a few club seats from a friend and they said I can get into the Fire and Ice lounges. What time do they open before the game? (It's for Saturdays game vs CBJ).

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Hey guys, I ended up getting a few club seats from a friend and they said I can get into the Fire and Ice lounges. What time do they open before the game? (It's for Saturdays game vs CBJ).

They open when the arena doors open, 90 minutes prior to any home game. Enjoy!

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
His point was that by clearing out a bunch of brokers, we don't have that massive price dropping down to as low as $8 for a ticket, so it really is working out. Where are your seats? On the price chart, I don't see any for $79 face value (and do you mean STH price or Gate price?). I'm in section 226 and according to the chart, I paid $27 per seat for Saturday's game. With the cheapest 200-level seat current at $21, that's really not too bad of a loss if I can't go. Factor in the time of year and lack of excitement around the team, I'd take it. Especially when just a few years ago you'd see seats for $16 right about now, that would probably drop to close to $10 by game time.

I got 100% of my money back for Saturday through the Buy Back Program. Thanks management!

It's still too early in the season for $8 tickets anyway. The only time I remember them being that low is the depths of '10-11. The lowest on StubHub was usually like $15 (though the people selling them only got around $10) or so and obviously TE they never let you get that low.

Is there still a buyback link available? The link I had expired, I was under the impression you could do it throughout the season so long as it was like two weeks before a game you picked.

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
It's still too early in the season for $8 tickets anyway. The only time I remember them being that low is the depths of '10-11. The lowest on StubHub was usually like $15 (though the people selling them only got around $10) or so and obviously TE they never let you get that low.

Is there still a buyback link available? The link I had expired, I was under the impression you could do it throughout the season so long as it was like two weeks before a game you picked.

Does this work for you? http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=100480&source=email092014&cm_mid=3946292&cm_crmid=96190bae-20ab-df11-a7c7-005056816798&cm_medium=email

I think in general though a regular STH is a lot less likely to dump a game than a broker. Part of what I stress about ticket prices is that you will always have people selling for under what they paid, since there's always going to be STH who can't make a game and just want some return. If they made tix $10 for uppers, you'd see people selling for $5

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Season ticket holders should plan on going to most if not all the games.
Worrying about resale value defeats the purpose of having season tickets.

Granted stuff comes up, but, you have to try to line up people prior to the season that are either potential buyers/customers/family to sell or give the tickets to.

Stressing about re-selling is just not worth it.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Does this work for you? http://devils.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=100480&source=email092014&cm_mid=3946292&cm_crmid=96190bae-20ab-df11-a7c7-005056816798&cm_medium=email

I think in general though a regular STH is a lot less likely to dump a game than a broker. Part of what I stress about ticket prices is that you will always have people selling for under what they paid, since there's always going to be STH who can't make a game and just want some return. If they made tix $10 for uppers, you'd see people selling for $5

It does, thanks. I had the page bookmarked before but for some reason it turned into the STH point selection page and was out of order cause I'd used my points then.

I'm not even sure when I'll use it but figured I might use it for a couple in the huge block of winter games later in the season. Depends on what games my friend wants to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad