BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Bruin

Sponsor
Aug 3, 2019
Victoria, Aus
Via replay, clear hook in Marchand's hands on his net drive as well. This is why he had two sticks.

Terrible game all around.

Montgomery needs to answer for this.

Will take your word on the hook, but even so Marchand had multiple chances to dish that puck off for a shot. Held onto it too long. The team's decision-making and finish fall to pieces too often in the clutch moments.

KnightofBoston

Mar 22, 2010
The Valley of Pioneers
Well shucks

Pretty much guaranteed to go 7 now. Tho I did predict bruins in 6, so maybe they’ll pull off another good road game. Monty’s line up decisions will definitely be a story, but the entire team played rough tonight

Trashpass

Dec 21, 2019
If they blow this(which I wouldn't be surprised) this useless coach better be gone. Heck even if they win I'd welcome it. How does Gryz make his way back into the lineup? Why change things up at all? I thought there's no way Monty makes stupid decisions again after the epic failure of last season, yet here we are

JoeIsAStud

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I look at the stats, and see Maroon only played 11 minutes, but why did it seem like he was all over the ice the final 5 minutes of the game and OT.

Reactions: BTO

CheerstoBeers

Jan 28, 2008
Gryz should have been shipped out long ago when he literally cost us a series twice in the playoffs. When will they learn. What a garbage effort in a game for the taking. Leafs weren't great and we had every chance in the world but Bruins are gonna be the Bruins and unable to finish. Just depressing and saw it coming a mile away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad