The Official Horrible Trade Proposals Thread: Part 3, Still Drinking...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Don’t you have a long term need at C? Pu is a good prospect, has enough skill to become a 2C if things turn out for the best.
Skinner just had one year left anyway.

Market for rebuilding teams like us is rough. Look at the O’Reilly trade, we took on two cap dumps for a low first and Thompson. In my opinion the return you got for Skinner is better than what we got for ROR.

Would have preferred to build a deal around ROR and Skinner.

Skinner + Rask + Gauthier for ROR?

What was Thompson's value? Close to Pu?

ONO94

Jan 18, 2010
It's ok--the orange guy and his pals have also stated that Kris Russel was a better defenseman than Faulk--and he may not even be AHL material.... Amazing how a team with 4 overall number 1 picks and 10 top 10 picks since the 2006 SC can be both so bad and so insufferable.

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
I think I'm done reading and replying to any future Justin Faulk to Edmonton thread. The discussion is low quality. Perhaps you can statwatch offense; goals and assists are all that really matters. Defensive play is not that simple. Fans want it to be so that they can make definitive statements about players that they don’t watch and then turn around and call you homer if you disagree. They've become boring. The same discussions with the same agenda-driven posters.

Never used ignore, don’t know how.

Pretty good at staying away from getting into the back and forth, but also like to think if someone gets into a back and forth with me, I’m pretty good at making them pay for it.

Hover over your avatar and name in the top right corner and click on the link for People You Ignore.

You can use the search box from there.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Makes me wonder who ignores me. I imagine it must be because they don’t like constantly being wrong.

Easy way to determine it. Go to the Like thread. Post literally anything. Wait a day or two.

Compare the list of people who liked your post to those who liked any of Unsustainable's. Anyone missing off yours could be ignoring you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad