Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
This is what being the hiphop villain for over a decade does. Going at the top mainstream rappers (Lil Wayne and Drake) at their peak is a crazy move. Unfortunately most fans take sides and become biased.

While we are at it, let’s bump these tracks for fun :laugh:

You never lied bro, The story of Adidon is a top 5 diss track of all time. Pusha didn’t give one f***, he destroyed him (hate to admit it but I also thought Duppy was pretty good too). It’s now a Pusha T day for me, my barcode is Netflix Narcos

Reactions: Kristopher Letang

Kristopher Letang

RIP Nipsey
Mar 7, 2013
Montréal, QC
You never lied bro, The story of Adidon is a top 5 diss track of all time. Pusha didn’t give one f***, he destroyed him (hate to admit it but I also thought Duppy was pretty good too). It’s now a Pusha T day for me, my barcode is Netflix Narcos

When Pusha said

"How dare you put Ye in my verses?
I'm selfish, I want all of the curses

I'm pre-bookin' the churches, me versus three hearses
If we all go to Hell, it'll be worth it
"

and

"Surgical Summer, Volume 1
We gon' take this slow
We just gon' peel it back layer-by-layer
"

I had a feeling Drake was not going to respond :laugh: If that’s only the volume 1... The volume 2 was probably some super foul shit :laugh:

What a perfect calculated move man... He was ready for the smoke.

Last edited:
Reactions: tacogeoff and max21

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Yeah, Drake stepped to the wrong MC. Don't get me wrong- I like Drake- but Pusha is in a whole other tier when it comes to rapping. The man's a problem.

Reactions: max21

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
I met Pusha T at a show in Norfolk VA, it was very brief but seemed like a super humble cool dude. I still listen to Clipse albums all the time. Pusha T and Pharrell are legends here in VBVA

Reactions: Stylizer1
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad