Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
Why is he ridiculed in the GTA? I dont listen to a ton of people from the 6 but he is probably one of the better artists I have heard lately from there.

he’s not. Guy just doesn’t like him.

I wasn’t a fan of his older music but his new stuff (especially that song posted above) has been good

Elvis P

You ain't nothin but a hound dog
Dec 10, 2007
Graceland

One of the advantages of being uncool is that it's just more fun. I don't get to benefit from the wisdom of the great PhDed historians such as "Slavery was a choice", but I have fun with music. What is the best century for rap? It's unquestionably the time of the Beastie Boys, Biz Markie, Digital Underground, Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick, Eminem, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, MC Hammer, The Notorious B.I.G., Redman, Run DMC, and Young MC.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

One of the advantages of being uncool is that it's just more fun. I don't get to benefit from the wisdom of the great PhDed historians such as "Slavery was a choice", but I have fun with music. What is the best century for rap? It's unquestionably the time of the Beastie Boys, Biz Markie, Digital Underground, Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick, Eminem, Ice Cube, LL Cool J, MC Hammer, The Notorious B.I.G., Redman, Run DMC, and Young MC.

What a weird way to segue into what is the best Century? for rap.

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
Double BROCKHAMPTON post. But man. That Roadrunner album I feel that Joba has grown so much as an artist since the Saturation discography.

I hope he finds peace one day. What a solid album fr. Easily one of my favorites. Bless

Reactions: NDiesel
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad