Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
El-P has had such an interesting career. Has any other artist had this notable of a career in both the underground hip hop scene and the mainstream? Before RTJ started i feel like he was always mentioned among artists like MF DOOM and Aesop Rock.

Reactions: Stylizer1

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site

Never really cared about Machine Gun Kelly but he has been growing on me. Timely cover, does justice to the original Rage song without messing with it. Travis Barker is an amazing drummer.

Reactions: tacogeoff

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I was reading through this thread earlier, and there was some discussion on European rap. I heard this song While Watching The Last Dance documentary, and now I can't stop listening to it, even though I have no idea what they are rapping about.

Reactions: VC

VC

Feb 28, 2002
Vancouver Island
Visit site
I was reading through this thread earlier, and there was some discussion on European rap. I heard this song While Watching The Last Dance documentary, and now I can't stop listening to it, even though I have no idea what they are rapping about.

Yea, no idea what is being said but has that classic early 90's Pete Rock feel of a hiphop groove. Love it.

Reactions: Cold Cat

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Public Enemy + produced by Dj Premier = Old School hipHop head dream. LL Cool J also has a cool very passionate vid out

That was rugged. Watching the video by myself, I was straight head-banging by the end.

Yea, no idea what is being said but has that classic early 90's Pete Rock feel of a hiphop groove. Love it.

I believe it's from the part where Jordan and the Bulls go to Paris for some exhibition games.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City

Back in 2006 I ran into Doc Gynéco in Paris. He lived in an apartment around the corner.

Reactions: Cold Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad