Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Man I miss a good Akon hook. wonder if he will ever come back.

dedicated to my fantasy football teams that didn't make the finals today lol

I've always LOVED this song. I'm not a big Bone Thugz guy but I used to have this one on repeat. And I'm not sure about Akon. I'd heard he was really involved in charity work. Something about bringing water to Africa or something.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
So I start listening to the new future album right? Starts off reaaaaaaal hot with “never stop”...

Really thought the album was going to have the same vibe as HNDRXX (easily my favourite future album)....

Proceeds to be absolutely garbage after that IMHO lmao.

Has nothing to do with the new future album, but really enjoy this song...

Last edited:

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012

Bhad Babie is honestly just as good as almost all of the other trap rappers out right now IMO. She flows well and raps over beats that bang. People talk down on that sub-genre like crazy, but sometimes I just like hearing a banger of a beat so I don't mind it.

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Bhad Babie is honestly just as good as almost all of the other trap rappers out right now IMO. She flows well and raps over beats that bang. People talk down on that sub-genre like crazy, but sometimes I just like hearing a banger of a beat so I don't mind it.

Hell, Ariana Grande did a better job handling trap flows than most trap rappers on her new single. Amazing where the sound goes when you inject vocal talent into the mix

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Lmao, Bhad Bhabie is terrible. I gave her a chance for a second but it just gets cringier and cringier. And of course Ariana can flow, she's got a whole team to work on music for her.

Of course not all of us identify with lil girls cause you know, it's rough out here.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

Song and video go hard. Was bumping the leak a couple months back, but the video really hit hard. Easily the best member of The Migos.

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
The verse by Jay Z on Lost+ is one of his very best. Amazing delivery and lyrics.

And that guitar kicks in just at the right time.

Great song.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

Ngl I cried my eyes out listening to this just now. I know what he did is horrible but damn. What a piece of art.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad