Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Troubadour

Feb 23, 2018
I'm not into the mainstream hip hop ethic and aesthetic all that much, but I love the beat itself, especially when utilized for the mood-setting and relaxation/focus purposes. That's why I have been rocking this grandiose lo-fi hip hop and jazzhop list whenever I work or study:

Reactions: Franson

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
I'm not into the mainstream hip hop ethic and aesthetic all that much, but I love the beat itself, especially when utilized for the mood-setting and relaxation/focus purposes. That's why I have been rocking this grandiose lo-fi hip hop and jazzhop list whenever I work or study:

I'm bout that Boom Bap

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Logic is not creative enough to do stuff like this Supermarket stuff. He comes off as so damn corny. He doesn’t flesh these ideas out enough. He needs to stop.

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
On my 5th playthrough of yelawolf - tm3. Def geared towards bringing back that southern sound. Brings that trunk banging bass and solid lyrical play.

Few

other notable tracks Catfish billy 2, all the way up, addiction, box Chevy 6, no such thing as fewe, like i love you.

Really impressed with this project

Chandrashekhar Limit

From the runaway slave to a modern day king.
Apr 2, 2009
Milky Way
Logic is not creative enough to do stuff like this Supermarket stuff. He comes off as so damn corny. He doesn’t flesh these ideas out enough. He needs to stop.

My theory is he is trying to make as much $$ as possible by getting more streams.

It makes no sense otherwise. He had good non watered down projects in the past so it's not like he doesn't know what he's doing.

Like last year if he combined YSIV and BT2 as one 10 track project with the weaker tracks out it would have been a very good project.

He's following the Drake route and throwing as much shit at the wall as possible.

I only liked the first track. But I'll give him a pass on this one as it's not a serious project. It is quite terrible tho.

H3ckt1k

Jan 9, 2015
This suicideboys tour will be insanity, I wish they were coming to Toronto

Club

Mar 2, 2015
Calgary
I became a fan of Logic my last year of highschool. I was a huge fan of Undeniable and Welcome to Forever. He's become too mainstream for my liking these days tbh.

^ been vibing to this quite a bit

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
TDE better not be making them all make albums for mainstream poppy appeal because Chopstix is straight booty and not the good kind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad