Music: The Official Hip-Hop Thread: Part VX

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Ye tweeting at Drake earlier today and then finishing off with “by the way... not cleared” and an emoji killed me.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Kanye being so upset still about the purple emojis still has me laughing.
I imagine him being on his "love everyone" thing, recording in the studio, and Drake randomly texting him at 2am with purple emojis and making Kanye mad as f*** lol

Reactions: Mach85

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
As crazy as Kanye has become he's got a point. Drake would never beef with someone that could actually hurt him, or would. He's like a real life version of a keyboard warrior. Like when he was running around like crazy after this meme started at the Conor/Khabib fight...lol

Reactions: tacogeoff

Five Alarm Fire

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 17, 2009
Kanye has been crying out for help for 3 years, surprised this has been allowed to drag on as long as it has.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017

I watch a lot of these videos and still listen to the poisonous music. Can't build a tolerance to it without indulging in it, ya dig?

I do see a more conservative rise coming in music soon though, people are getting tired of the rah rah ****. What I won't do though is act like some poorly produced track with some stupid rhymes about how downtrodden people are is gonna fly. Sorry, but no. Make it slap or keep it in your pants, that's what I always say.

t0nedeff

Jun 29, 2010
Just another old...on a young... ...

Ebro ass mf.

By the way the song you posted still trash. Just funny you always come in here complaining and then post the corniest sounding rap of all time.
Keep yapping the fact remains you listen to trash music and support a pedophile. Calling Black Sheep corny when you literally don't even know who they are is an excellent example of why your taste is such trash.

Jul 17, 2006
New Zealand
Yes and no. On one hand, Teriyaki Sixix Neinine is garbage. On the other hand, I grew up loving the Roots, and the notion of listening to an entire Black Thought solo album in 2018 is about as appealing to me as repeating high school Spanish. Might be useful, really not interested.

Amazes the hell out of me no one here acknowledged the existence of an Alchemist+Curren$y+Freddie Gibbs album. You get just the right mix of impeccable production, stoner cleverness, and cold blooded murder **** all in one package.

Fetti is definitely among my top albums of the year, Bundy and Sincere is a perfect album closer

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
Keep yapping the fact remains you listen to trash music and support a pedophile. Calling Black Sheep corny when you literally don't even know who they are is an excellent example of why your taste is such trash.
Yeah, we know your taste is awesome. Whoever Black Sheep is probably held in high regard within the circle of hip hop listeners who are music elitists. Now if I had to guess you're likely white and very far removed from where hip hop is created. The name Black Sheep resonates with you because it reminds you of that one sheep named Lucille from your grandads farm, eh bud?

Keep chirping 6ix9ine though bud eh bud, he'll be free in time to see the Habs lift the Cup this June, meanwhile you'll still be listening to Black Sheep in an outhouse swatting flies with an antique newspaper your peepaw hasn't realized you've stolen from his prized collection.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Yeah, we know your taste is awesome. Whoever Black Sheep is probably held in high regard within the circle of hip hop listeners who are music elitists. Now if I had to guess you're likely white and very far removed from where hip hop is created. The name Black Sheep resonates with you because it reminds you of that one sheep named Lucille from your grandads farm, eh bud?

Keep chirping 6ix9ine though bud eh bud, he'll be free in time to see the Habs lift the Cup this June, meanwhile you'll still be listening to Black Sheep in an outhouse swatting flies with an antique newspaper your peepaw hasn't realized you've stolen from his prized collection.
D. R. E. S. so yes....

Last edited:

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
Why can't Cole drop albums with the same quality as he drops features and single releases?

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
21 savages new album is actually pure flames. He’s evolved as an artist.

WARNING: don’t listen to it if you’re looking for deep bars. The songs are bangers and he really found his flows

Last edited:
Reactions: holy

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
A lot was a good track.

Rest of the album is mehhhhhhhh. Just couldn’t really get into any of the other tracks. Not sure I would call it full of bangers lol

Thought hoodie szn was a good album.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->