OT: The Off-Topic Thread XX: La fiesta española

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Congrats. Currently going through a rough patch myself. Graduated with my BBA years ago, cocked up by not doing any co-op programs when I was in school and it is now almost impossible to find a job with my degree, especially since I am pushing 5 years out of school with no experience in the field.

Life itself has been fairly shit for me, but I feel it is better to get it out than keep it to myself. Enjoying the Flames with fans helps. :)

Reactions: Kahvi

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
You get really good drink when you take 1-2 bags of candies and a bottle of vodka, and infused the candies into the vodka :naughty:

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Congrats. Currently going through a rough patch myself. Graduated with my BBA years ago, cocked up by not doing any co-op programs when I was in school and it is now almost impossible to find a job with my degree, especially since I am pushing 5 years out of school with no experience in the field.

Thanks. That's the tough part, getting job when the want someone with experience, but how to get that experience in the first place. Hopefully its get better for you

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Sounds like a hooooorrible hangover waiting to happen lol

thats true actually, because you cant really taste the alcohol in that mix :laugh:

back in the early 90's first premade mix became available, and was quite quickly drawn from markets because of the above. Or that was the reason they said why it was drawn, one of the favourites for underaged kids

Reactions: tmurfin

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Ski-jumping-Calgary.jpg

Matti Nykänen, Finnish ski-jumping great, dies aged 55

decided to post this here since there's some connection to Calgary. And I came across that photo when looking for news earlier today.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
How has everyone been?

Great. Had a week of self-selected unemployment between jobs. New job starts on Monday and then a week in Dublin in March for induction.

Flames win tonight was a great end for my holiday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad