OT: The Off-Topic Thread XX: La fiesta española

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golds

May 19, 2017
I'm watching a movie tonight but can't decide between Spider-Man and baby driver. Convince me guys

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
If Medicine Hat was any more wild, it'd be called Penicillin Hat.

giphy.gif

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
If Medicine Hat was any more wild, it'd be called Penicillin Hat.

giphy.gif

It's actually pretty exciting here. I almost got into a fight at dinner. These 4 pukes were discussing what type of illegal substances they've been using, and swearing constantly and just extremely ignorant. Normally I wouldn't care, but my little girl and 2 nephews are with me. I almost went Braveheart on them.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
It's actually pretty exciting here. I almost got into a fight at dinner. These 4 pukes were discussing what type of illegal substances they've been using, and swearing constantly and just extremely ignorant. Normally I wouldn't care, but my little girl and 2 nephews are with me. I almost went Braveheart on them.
Medicine Hat is the unwiped ******* of Alberta

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
Medicine Hat is the unwiped ******* of Alberta

Pretty much. Although there are some northern towns that are probably worse :laugh:

I'd say Brooks is also in the running for the unwiped ******* of the Alberta. I had to work there for a a few months a while back.

My dad used to work in the oilfield and called Consort the armpit of Alberta. I realized what he was talking about when I had to work there for about 2 months.

Kahvi

Sponsor
Jun 4, 2007
Alberga
Couldn't quote the posts from previous thread, but iPhone SE is an ok phone, I've been using it for a month now as my only phone. I mostly need and use it for phonecalls, SMS, and email push notifications. Small screen size doesn't bother me as I rarely use forums, facebook etc. with it. And actually the small size is a positive, fits nicely in my pocket.

I got it free from work (no other models available) so no idea whether I would have bought it myself for whatever it costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad