OT: The Off-Topic Thread XX: La fiesta española

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Snrub

I like the way Snrub thinks!
Oct 12, 2016
There was/is an OT Thread but it's kinda fallen into disuse lately.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Can a mod sticky this thread so its easy to find? I've been looking for a thread just like this in CFHF.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Anyone have a great turkey soup recipe?
Anyone got any other suggestions for turkey leftovers other than soup, sandwiches, and just reheating yesterday's or today's dinner?
Leftover ham always seems to be much more versatile than left over turkey.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
There was/is an OT Thread but it's kinda fallen into disuse lately.
probably doesn't help that we use discord for our CFHF fantasy leagues rather than yahoo and fantrax chats (plus it's nice having the chat for all in the same place since there are many of the same members in each league).... so we have nearly 30 members in there.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Well I had an interesting afternoon today.

I went out looking for wildlife to photograph (wildlife and sports photography is my hobby) and instead of finding any wildlife I found a sawed off shotgun and a semi-auto handgun. Both were in a in a bag that had been tossed into the bushes and the end of a dead-end road.

Not my typical photography day.

Johnny Hoxville

The Return of a Legend
Jul 15, 2006
Calgary
Guys, I was out on a hike a few days back. I had a bag I had to put down while I was handling my shovel. I think it might have been near the bushes, but the sun was coming up and I had to quickly get home so I left my bag behind. If anyone comes across it, please PM me, the contents are very important.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
JH... I wish I'd known. I found something just like that.
Unfortunately I'm afraid you'll have to go down to the CPS and pick it up. I gave it to their lost and found dept.

Derfel

Everybody Loves Me
Oct 4, 2017
Calgary, AB
Hey folks - hope this isn't too offside, but I'm wondering how many people in here are planning on voting in the plebiscite tomorrow.

I don't care *how* you are voting, I'm just curious how many people are actually planning on voting (or have voted already).

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
Hey folks - hope this isn't too offside, but I'm wondering how many people in here are planning on voting in the plebiscite tomorrow.

I don't care *how* you are voting, I'm just curious how many people are actually planning on voting (or have voted already).

Nah. It looks like no is gonna come out on top and the bid will be dead. And with no new stadium, there is nothing enticing to throw any more money at this pet project, and I have too much work for tomorrow to vote on this anyhow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad