TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

giphy.gif

Oct 15, 2017
Kahun MCD Yamo.
Nuge Drai JP
Neal turris Kassian
Khaira Haas Chiasson

I'm convinced RNH and Drai are the ones with the chemistry.
McDavid needs yamo digging pucks out and Kahun being ready strike. Very quick strike line
Rnh is gold with quick dishes and cycling which works more with JP and Drai. 2 big cycling fwds with a solid 2 way nuge

Reactions: gordonhught

alphahelix

Feb 15, 2007
Kahun MCD Yamo.
Nuge Drai JP
Neal turris Kassian
Khaira Haas Chiasson

McDavid needs yamo digging pucks out and Kahun being ready strike. Very quick strike line
Rnh is gold with quick dishes and cycling which works more with JP and Drai. 2 big cycling fwds with a solid 2 way nuge

RNH and Yamo actually have great chemistry. I’d almost prefer to see a strong 3rd around Nuge at Center with Yamo, and do a 2016/17 line of Slepyshev-Draisaitl-Kassian. Just gotta get Slepyshev to come back (or throw another big guy like Neal there for now).
Then you do Kahun-McDavid-JP and see if they can manage. I think they can. If other teams don’t take them seriously McDavid will punish them.

Last edited:

belair

Balls On The Crest
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Kahun MCD Yamo.
Nuge Drai JP
Neal turris Kassian
Khaira Haas Chiasson

The top two lines aren't the ones that are struggling.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
The more I see this, The more I think that it's McDavid that doesn't want to be dragging two plugs on his line. He's a skill guy who wants to play with another skill guy.
I have this theory that McDavid approached Tippett and said he wants either Nuge or Yams on his line and ever since then Tippett has kept Nuge there to keep Connor happy.

Reactions: gordonhught

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Didn’t Nuge and McDavid each play north of 25 minutes last game and both didn’t register a shot? Clearly working there Tippett.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
I can’t wait for darts to start back up with the fans again. Baseball sucks now, Packers and Oilers can’t win, and I refuse to watch soccer. Basketball is being ruined with these “super teams”. Any other sports someone can come up with we can watch?

Paralyzer008

Jan 30, 2008
Tippett said Koskinen might start both weekend games?

Running him into the ground. Skinner should have started earlier maybe.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
Did something happen to Turris where if he was on your team you wouldn’t put him in the top 6?

like did break his back or something? Is there something I need to know? Because that guy has a top 6 skill set... he’s not a grinder meant to play with grinders like that’s not what he does. He’s being misused...

Hence why I hated the signing. There is no room for him in our top 6, he was signed to be our 3C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad