OT: The Menu Part II: What is a sandwich edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
I’m having an argument with someone about this and Id be interested to see your rankings.

Of fast food places I’ve been to (must have a drive-thru):

Taco Bell
Wendy’s
KFC
Chick-fil-a
Popeyes
McDonalds
Burger King
Arby’s
Long John Silvers

I can’t think of any others that I’ve tried....
Of those you’ve listed:

Chick-fil-A
*gap*
McDonald’s
Burger King
Taco Bell
Wendy’s
Arby’s
*gap*
Popeyes
KFC

I’ve never had Long John Silvers and getting KFC means I’m spending the rest of the evening in the bathroom so I’ll pass.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Is that your ranking, from best to worst?
Yep

Also, did you really go to the drive-thru at Popeye's? I have never gone there, but I don't think I have ever been to a drive-thru at KFC - it just seems weird to me. In Bangkok, they delivered, but here I have always gone inside.
I've had Popeyes but I've never been through their drive-thru myself.

I only mentioned the drive-tru part to clarify what kind of place I'm talking about. I don't mean what they call a "fast-casual" place where you go in and order, like Five Guys or Chipotle. Just the type of places I listed.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
I’m having an argument with someone about this and Id be interested to see your rankings.

Of fast food places I’ve been to (must have a drive-thru):

Taco Bell
Wendy’s
KFC
Chick-fil-a
Popeyes
McDonalds
Burger King
Arby’s
Long John Silvers

I can’t think of any others that I’ve tried....

Sonic
Wendy’s
Popeyes
Chick-fil-a
Dunkin Donuts
KFC
McDonald’s

The rest are all lumped together at the bottom or I haven’t tried.

BigToe

Robocop sucks
Jan 6, 2018
Philly
The guy is a foot digit who doesn’t like coffee or mint ice cream. Ignore him. Or better yet, put a heavy wool sock over him to make it easier to ignore him.
tenor.gif

Sonic at the top??? What is your problem man
I really like their fries. I honestly haven’t had fast food in a long time though. Other than breakfast sandwiches from Dunkin Donuts.

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Seems like an appropriate time to ask how you're adjusting back to American food options. :laugh:

I haven't really had much of a chance to do too much damage, in a way, because I don't have my driver's license yet (lolz) and I am eating my parents' food. Basically I am just inhaling whatever I can find and working a lot around the place to try to compensate. I have one of those pedometers and I am getting pretty good totals every day, considering I don't otherwise exercise whatsoever.

Winston Wolf

May 15, 2003
Philadelphia
I haven't really had much of a chance to do too much damage, in a way, because I don't have my driver's license yet (lolz) and I am eating my parents' food. Basically I am just inhaling whatever I can find and working a lot around the place to try to compensate. I have one of those pedometers and I am getting pretty good totals every day, considering I don't otherwise exercise whatsoever.
You should've smuggled a tuktuk driver back in your luggage.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Chasing chickens will do that.

Oskar Man

Social Assassin
Nov 30, 2010
Fast Food:
1) Taco Bell
2) Chick fil a
3) BK

I stopped drinking soda about 6 months ago so naturally I haven't been eating fast food. Anyone who eats fast food without soda cannot be trusted. In fact, they're subhuman. However, if you're looking for a good soda alternative try Zevia. It's sweetened with stevia and doesn't have that nasty diet soda taste. The closest to real flavors are Cream, Dr Pepper, and Black Cherry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad