OT: The Menu Part II: What is a sandwich edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
I don't drink coffee, mostly because I've never bothered. Not big on hot drinks.

The last (only?) time I drank coffee, it was at the end of a week where none of us had gotten more than 10 hours of sleep over 5 nights. I brewed a pot, threw out the grounds, put the coffee back where the water goes, added new grounds, and re-brewed the pot. I think I did that 4-5 times.

Young Sandwich

Trout & Hockey
Sponsor
Dec 13, 2015
Outerspace
All the children currently in this thread:
giphy.gif

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
You can go old school like my grandparents used to & put Irish whiskey in it.
Well I don't drink, so not me personally... but I know people who take their coffee like that, just minus the coffee...

Personally, I'd say that I don't drink coffee, I drink coffee flavored sugar milk.

And these things are the best... like drinking chocolate milk with a hint of coffee. :laugh:
ss-1307-12-ma_1.jpg

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Well I don't drink, so not me personally... but I know people who take their coffee like that, just minus the coffee...

Personally, I'd say that I don't drink coffee, I drink coffee flavored sugar milk.

And these things are the best... like drinking chocolate milk with a hint of coffee. :laugh:
ss-1307-12-ma_1.jpg

I was kidding. I don’t buy like the ones at other stores but I do typically get a Carmel Macchiato from Starbucks which is similar. It’s essentially milk with espresso shots & carmel.

Lotusflower

Tha Snake, Tha Rat, Tha Cat, Tha Dog
Dec 23, 2013
I drink decaf coffee once in a while but never caffeinated.

Specifically avoiding being one of those people who need their daily coffee to function.
Coffee tastes like ashes in my mouth. Hot tea as well is just horrible. Iced tea is great.

Reactions: Striiker

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
I love coffee ice cream but don't often drink coffee. It's more laziness and not really being a caffeine or hot drink person. Probably prefer ice coffee anyway. I don't mind the taste of coffee either; I'm talking coffee, not coffee flavored sugar milk. When I have coffee, I take it with a little half and half and no sugar. Just not a coffee routine person.

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Magua

Doer of Hoffific Things
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Hershey's milk chocolate has butyric acid in it to give it that tangy flavor. Butyric acid is the main smell of vomit.

Dark chocolate, please. But especially over Hershey's milk chocolate.

Reactions: Jray42

Striiker

Former Flyers Fan
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hershey chocolate is perfectly fine.

It doesn’t taste like vomit unless you convince yourself it does. If it did, people wouldn’t buy it and I’ve never even once heard someone say that it does unless they previously read/heard about the acid somewhere

It’s one of those things where someone mentions it, people test the chocolate expecting/trying to taste it, and by that point they've already convinced themselves that it does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->