Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
restaurant-business-loans.jpg

mja

Everything was beautiful, and nothing hurt
Jan 7, 2005
Lucy the Elephant's Belly
that is actually a very good way to descibe duck

I only ever eat it really during the summer, because I follow my wife out of the country to visit her family every summer and it's easier (and cheaper) to come by here than in the US, but it's just ridiculously good. Cooked a breast tonight. Just salt & pepper in a cold pan, skin side down on low to let all the fat render and for the skin to get crispy, turn, finish in the oven for a few minutes until medium and then rest. Just insanely delicious.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
I only ever eat it really during the summer, because I follow my wife out of the country to visit her family every summer and it's easier (and cheaper) to come by here than in the US, but it's just ridiculously good. Cooked a breast tonight. Just salt & pepper in a cold pan, skin side down on low to let all the fat render and for the skin to get crispy, turn, finish in the oven for a few minutes until medium and then rest. Just insanely delicious.

if i am cooking a fatty meat its usually pork belly. I have about 10 different chinese recipes for pork belly and if you had them you would realize that bacon is the worst thing you can do to a pork belly.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Not if you cook it right. And don't you only eat salmon, anyway?

Not anymore. I'm eating basically regular American garbage and compensating by being farm strong with the physical labor of chasing the ****ing chickens into their house. I had duck cooked by the Chinese, who are masters at it, and it was just as bad as every other time I have had it. I'm very much in the minority about it, obviously, but it's just not my jam. I love living ducks - they always make me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad