Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
A taste of Nova Scotia...

image.jpg

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
It's never too early :laugh: I have a friends bachelor party next week and we our transportation is leaving at 6am. I'll be having my first beer by then :naughty:

Marathon well then my friend. Or puke and rally at a key juncture during the party.

It looks great...but wasn't...lol. The wife added form natural sugar to it to make it sweeter.

Blech. All these seltzer’s and produced cocktail drinks. Drink it like god designed; straight liquor.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Oh dont worry, doing 5 gallons of a single hop IPA, too.
I’ve never committed to actually doing the home brew. I’ve got three separate kits at home for small batches.

Plenty of brainstorming though. Always figured a heavily wheated ipa with lemon drop and citra would be a killer summer beer.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I’ve never committed to actually doing the home brew. I’ve got three separate kits at home for small batches.

Plenty of brainstorming though. Always figured a heavily wheated ipa with lemon drop and citra would be a killer summer beer.

Future Father in law has been doing it for years, I just piggybacked on his expertise.

I've been keeping things pretty simple with mine for now until I get a better hang of it. He does a great oktoberfest and a really good Czech pils.

Reactions: dragonoffrost

dragonoffrost

It'll be a cold day...
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2019
Hell
Future Father in law has been doing it for years, I just piggybacked on his expertise.

I've been keeping things pretty simple with mine for now until I get a better hang of it. He does a great oktoberfest and a really good Czech pils.
I love a good Marzen

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad