The Menu Part 8 I pray Hagg Leaves Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

HokieDude17

Feb 8, 2016
Hampstead, MD
Judging on the conversation so far, it looks like fells point. Wherever that is. I’m just going along to bankroll the drinking and other shenanigans.
Fells Point is the neighborhood immediately east of Inner Harbor, and is full of bars and places to eat. Fells Point, Canton, and Federal Hill are the three generally good (and safe) areas of the city. If you end up going out to Diamondback, it's a fairly short walk to Fort McHenry which is pretty cool if you're into history.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Fells Point is the neighborhood immediately east of Inner Harbor, and is full of bars and places to eat. Fells Point, Canton, and Federal Hill are the three generally good (and safe) areas of the city. If you end up going out to Diamondback, it's a fairly short walk to Fort McHenry which is pretty cool if you're into history.
I expect us to be fairly inebriated at that point. So someone would probably end up riding a canon, saying something along the lines of “look what I’m packing between my legs”.

But good to know—we’re trying to avoid getting mugged and the real college bars.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
50E51E2A-B4BD-4847-81B7-033FBFF5164C.jpeg

When it’s too hot for beer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad