Philadelphia, PA
Pepperoni is a drastically overrated culinary invention

Pepperoni pizza is THE most overrated form of pizza too

Fight me

WhichPaltryIbex-size_restricted.gif

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
I've never seen Trailer Park Boys. I'd assume you'd recommend it?

Yeah Netflix rebooted it but those ones aren’t really that funny. I gave up after a season or two of theirs. But the original ones are really funny. Off the top of my head I think it’s like season 1-4 that are really funny.

It’s a stupid comedy. The general premise of the show is that it’s a mockumentary of a camera crew following around three friends who live in a trailer park. They’re degenerates & criminals. Every season revolves around them doing some quick get rich scheme that always fails. Every season ends with them going to jail & every season starts with them getting out of jail. :laugh:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Yeah Netflix rebooted it but those ones aren’t really that funny. I gave up after a season or two of theirs. But the original ones are really funny. Off the top of my head I think it’s like season 1-4 that are really funny.

It’s a stupid comedy. The general premise of the show is that it’s a mockumentary of a camera crew following around three friends who live in a trailer park. They’re degenerates & criminals. Every season revolves around them doing some quick get rich scheme that always fails. Every season ends with them going to jail & every season starts with them getting out of jail. :laugh:
Sounds good, I'll check it out. :thumbu:

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Need a report on napoleons. I’ve had a Weber genesis forever that needs a size update. Keep seeing that they are very highly recommended.

They are very similar where I think Nap is better , but Webber is more popular.

I’ve got the Prestige 500 with the rear infrared burner and the side sizzle zone. Got mine 2 yrs ago and LOVE it. The same model has been updated too, so even better. It has the glowing knobs now too like the Pro.

Stay away from the Lex tho. Look at Prestige or the new Rogue 500 series.
Lex are built in China where Prestige is made in Canada.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Delete the pic because of the reflection. Thanks, @Striiker. :laugh:

Having a La Fin du Monde with Dan Dan Noodles and a Dry Hot Pot from Han Dynasty. College football requires a celebration.

Hey, I’d think you of all people would appreciate someone helping to keep people’s identities safe on the internet.

Part of me is like "awww, it's cute that hes stalking me". The other part is like "****, its Striiker stalking me".

Also, that sounds delicious.

Don’t flatter yourself. It’s the shirt I was after. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad