The Menu Part 8 I pray Hagg Leaves Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

prototypical4thliner

Jan 12, 2017
Hate to interrupt your nasty seafood, but...

View attachment 250749
BB18EFB4-0B62-4D7B-98C3-48AB68AC7F42.jpeg

Time to get sour.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Well of course it is, there’s PoE in the background.

What kind of beer? If it was a magical beer that makes my Hamilton tickets sell, that would be the best possible answer.

I had a Schneider Weisse Aventinus Eisbock tonight but I didn’t take a pic.

Aventinus is one pretty high in my all time favorites list. Bru always has it on tap and we used to go there for happy hour all the time. Really good, and sneaky boozy.

If i wasnt already going, Id consider buying the Hamilton tix off ya. We won the lottery for the Philly shows as well, though.

Just finished my first incursion (i think). No idea what the hell just happened. Just rooms fill of spam, cyclones, and dead bodies. And lots of yellows.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Just got home from Levante. Grabbed a 4 pack of the DDH cloudy peach. Can't wait to crack one this weekend

Will be up in Hatfield this weekend, might make a stop at imprint.

JojoTheWhale

CORN BOY
May 22, 2008
Aventinus is one pretty high in my all time favorites list. Bru always has it on tap and we used to go there for happy hour all the time. Really good, and sneaky boozy.

If i wasnt already going, Id consider buying the Hamilton tix off ya. We won the lottery for the Philly shows as well, though.

Just finished my first incursion (i think). No idea what the hell just happened. Just rooms fill of spam, cyclones, and dead bodies. And lots of yellows.

Oh thanks! I didn’t know Bru had it. The only place I usually see it is Brauhaus Schmitz, but it’s tough to get down to South St.

It’s all good. I’m just selłing my parents’ for them since they can’t make it. Decided to be greedy and fish for people willing to pay a premium for Orchestra Aisle, so I’ve brought it on myself. Enjoy the show!

Reactions: Cody Webster

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Oh thanks! I didn’t know Bru had it. The only place I usually see it is Brauhaus Schmitz, but it’s tough to get down to South St.

It’s all good. I’m just selłing my parents’ for them since they can’t make it. Decided to be greedy and fish for people willing to pay a premium for Orchestra Aisle, so I’ve brought it on myself. Enjoy the show!

I should preface that by saying they used to always have it on tap. I havent been in a while - one of the bartenders used to be a big Liverpool supporter, so he would always play the day time games for a friend of mine and I when we would cut work early. I havent really been back since he "left", but a quickly look at phillytapfinder shows its on, along with Ayinger Celebrator, which is pretty damn high up there with Aventinus for me. Lots of really good German Hefe's and belgian Krieks here, usually.

Also, those tickets are hella expensive. Id have never gone to see this if her parents werent willing to pay, if im being honest. I'm sure it'll be a great show and ill appreciate going, buit when i saw the invoice... DAMN.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
I'll be back down in the area tomorrow night....

I mean, if you happened to grab another 4 pack, i could happen to venmo/paypal/square/carrier pgeon you money for it and shipping, etc.. or you might also find some Tonewood/VT stuff on your doorstep....

Hypothetically speaking, of course.

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
I mean, if you happened to grab another 4 pack, i could happen to venmo/paypal/square/carrier pgeon you money for it and shipping, etc.. or you might also find some Tonewood/VT stuff on your doorstep....

Hypothetically speaking, of course.
Hypothetically speaking, I'm not against it

Reactions: Starat327
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad