OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Kidding aside, If you like tripels, here are some that are relatively common and affordable:

Allagash Tripel
Unibroue (Go CanadiEns!) LA Fin Du Monde ( i think i saw they started packaging this in 12oz bottles, if not, itd be in the 22oz section)
Tripel Karmelleit (gnerally viewed as one of the best beers in the world, check the belgian section)
Victory Golden Monkey (obvi)

Reactions: Surrounded By Ahos

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
Kidding aside, If you like tripels, here are some that are relatively common and affordable:

Allagash Tripel
Unibroue (Go CanadiEns!) LA Fin Du Monde ( i think i saw they started packaging this in 12oz bottles, if not, itd be in the 22oz section)
Tripel Karmelleit (gnerally viewed as one of the best beers in the world, check the belgian section)
Other than golden monkey, I’ve never seen or heard of the rest of them.
I don’t know if my city based Korean beer distributor factors in here, but it’s 90.% bud or miller based products.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Other than golden monkey, I’ve never seen or heard of the rest of them.
I don’t know if my city based Korean beer distributor factors in here, but it’s 90.% bud or miller based products.

....then find a new distributor. Allagash is VERY common. The other two may require you to hit a bottle shop, or swing over to wegmans in NJ, they have them both.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
20210626_082714.jpg

So it begins

ajgoal

Almost always never serious
Jun 29, 2015
....then find a new distributor. Allagash is VERY common. The other two may require you to hit a bottle shop, or swing over to wegmans in NJ, they have them both.

Wilco in Pennsauken and Total Wine in CH too.

They're about 4-5 bucks a bottle, but I like to keep one or two Westmalle and Rochefort bottles in my fridge for special occasions.

Reactions: Starat327

PDX Flyer

Lost in the Woods
Nov 13, 2019

Allagash Tripel

Have you ever had Three Creeks out of Sister OR? Camped on the Metolius river and popped in there. They make an amazing fresh hop in the fall and their stuff is pretty good.

Reactions: Starat327

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
TV

are you the poster that had Sunriver and a few other beers from OR or am I just buzzed watching the euros lol?

Lol, no I am. But they were gifts from my brother in law in Corvallis from Christmas. I get beer when he comes back, but thats it usually. He works at 2 towns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad