OT: The Menu Part 17, Rod Brind'Amour, Captain Dave Poulin edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Might as well start it off...tonight supper.

image.jpeg

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
No really, where can I find this damn bottle. Pennsylvania sucks hard and is hot garbage regarding liquor as a whole.
No clue, it was from the state store liquor. Check their website, it’s rare supposedly.
Why would you want to drink something that has hints of creamed corn in it?

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
:blah:

You guys can't tell me you don't have this...or with leftover turkey 1-2 times a year. And if you don't you are missing out.

We have shit on a shingle, which is that ... I don't know what the international term is, but it's Budding Beef - dried out beef that looks like a meat fruit roll-up - chopped up in white gravy, on toast. That thing you posted isn't weird or anything, but it's not something I have ever seen people eat, aside from you, who I have seen eat it several times. Also, turkey sucks ass.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We have shit on a shingle, which is that ... I don't know what the international term is, but it's Budding Beef - dried out beef that looks like a meat fruit roll-up - chopped up in white gravy, on toast. That thing you posted isn't weird or anything, but it's not something I have ever seen people eat, aside from you, who I have seen eat it several times. Also, turkey sucks ass.
lol....yeah I have never heard of that Budding Beef thing....that sounds odd.

Huh...I find it interesting that a hot turkey or chicken sammich is not a well known thing. Like it's even a staple at the truck stops restaurants in Atlantic Canada that actually have great food. Just look, they have a hot turkey sammich and hot hamburger sammich made the same way.

https://www.irvingoil.com/sites/default/files/2020-11/menu - nb ns - 1125.pdf

Reactions: Captain Dave Poulin

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

My mom used to love shit on a shingle. Qas like one of her favorite dishes.

I just use it as proof that no one is perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->