The Menu Part 14 The Coots / Striker Hot Dog is not a Sandwich Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
f*** yeah they do. Beef will say no but he does have his foolish moments.

View attachment 348548

Rum + coke = ooof

Rum + vanilla coke = woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof

Chinatown88

Daniels QB3
Jan 17, 2012
The Universe
Rum + coke = ooof

Rum + vanilla coke = woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooof
giphy.gif

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
Rum + coke = ooof

tenor.gif

Except the leaders of the Roman empire.
*Republic.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
This is where you ask Starat to buy you a drone so you can go pick up fast food via drone.
Nobody should trust me with a drone. :laugh:

And anyways, people still need to cook/package the food behind the counter and my trust in the public isn't exactly high right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd be fine, but even if the chance is 1%, I don't have a valid excuse to put myself or anyone I interact with at any increased risk, no matter how small. Especially with my luck...

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Nobody should trust me with a drone. :laugh:

And anyways, people still need to cook/package the food behind the counter and my trust in the public isn't exactly high right now. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure I'd be fine, but even if the chance is 1%, I don't have a valid excuse to put myself or anyone I interact with at any increased risk, no matter how small. Especially with my luck...

That's true, you are terrible. Where/how have you been getting your groceries?

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
That's true, you are terrible. Where/how have you been getting your groceries?
At first I used Instacart, but then I found out that a different grocery store near me has a service where you can order everything on their website, choose an available pick-up time, then you literally park in a designated space, dial a number, and they come out and put it all into the trunk of your car without requiring the customer to ever get out of the driver seat. All for free.

Or, in my case, they put it in the wagon I pull behind my tricycle.

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
I convinced someone that mortadella was horse meat just for shits and gigs and now they won't eat it, even though I've tried to convince them that I was kidding.

It's so damn good though...

*A very specific version is made from horse meat, but it's usually pork

In other news that interesting to absolutely nobody, today I accidentally made a bowl of cereal with chicken broth because these boxes are identical size and were right next to each other in my fridge. So that was nice.

e7465d0ac2cdb80e9b2daf4e1f50618f.png
deb06d6926008c261fdf5896a7e92ff6.png

Last edited:

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
I truly can't fathom why everyone gushes so hard for a place that sells like five things and their signature item is a breaded chicken filet on a buttered bun with a couple dill pickle slices. How damn boring are you people?

Chicken is murder. What place are you talking about?

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I convinced someone that mortadella was horse meat just for shits and gigs and now they won't eat it, even though I've tried to convince them that I was kidding.

It's so damn good though...

*A very specific version is made from horse meat, but it's usually pork

In other news that interesting to absolutely nobody, today I accidentally made a bowl of cereal with chicken broth because these boxes are identical size and were right next to each other in my fridge. So that was nice.

e7465d0ac2cdb80e9b2daf4e1f50618f.png
deb06d6926008c261fdf5896a7e92ff6.png
How’d it taste

Reactions: Striiker

Lord Defect

Secretary of Blowtorching
Nov 13, 2013
I truly can't fathom why everyone gushes so hard for a place that sells like five things and their signature item is a breaded chicken filet on a buttered bun with a couple dill pickle slices. How damn boring are you people?
In the world of fast food, it at the least seems to be made from naturally occurring items in nature.
I get the spicy chicken sandwich combo with pepper jack cheese with a strawberry milkshake. You absolutely must put bbq sauce on it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad